1͓̽7͓̽

* Alexa play 'Juicy' by Doja Cat (feat. Tyga) *

*Natalies pov*

- 2 months later

Dear Diary,

      2 months.. it's been 2 months since everything changed. I broke up with my lover cus I accidentally slept with my sisters boyfriend or ex at this point idk and idc. I lost connection with my only real friends. I made new 'friends' tho. I don't even really know if we're really 'friends' cus they only wanna y'all to me when there bored or want something from me. Either way I've been inactive as fuck on all platforms. I'm way to lazy to film for my YouTube and instagram. I've just been sleeping all day every. I think I'm depressed tbh.

I was gonna go to the club with my 'friends' later today, but bill's manager finally called me and told me to come to Billies last show tomorrow. I low key freaked out. I totally forgot that tour ended so soon. I had a panic attack too but I called my lifeline.. my brother, Justin. He answered my call and I told him I couldn't breathe. It's like he put our differences aside bc hes really the only one that really understands me. I told him that Billie was coming back home and that I was sure that she'd beat me but he told me not to worry. He told me that he also got the call to go to her last show. Apparently they only want a picture from use but whatever.

I still remember what he told me on the phone.
" And shit.. If you've been out that long.. you need to show them what you've been up too.. like hair, nails, makeup and whatever else girls do. Make everyone jealous."

When he said that he made me laugh and smile. I love him for that. He's always here for me when so one else is.

Anywhoooo... it's already 1am but Billies last show is in LA so I should be fine.

Xoxo 💋,
Natalie

~the next day~

(I'm at the beginning of the book I said billie and Natalie share room but now Natalie has her own room.. Otay Otay)

"UGHHH!!" I yell out as my alarm turns on for the third time. I grab my phone off the night stand and turn off the alarm. I look at the time and see it's 12:45pm. I put my phone back down on the table and I sit up on the bed. I stretch my my whole body out as I yawn out. Since it's so late I have to start getting ready soon if I wanna 'make everyone jealous'.

Since I've been going out with desire and her friends I've been going shopping and I've found so cute stuff so I'm gonna we're and outfit I bought. I get up off my bed and I grab my phone. I order so postmates Bc I'm lazy and after that I grab some lotion and other stuff for my shower I'm about to take.

"Should I wait.." I think to myself as I get all my stuff ready for my shower. They might come when I'm in the shower.

"Lemme wait." I say as I put my stuff down. I walk over to my bed and chill on my phone. I open up Instagram and all I see is posts about Billies tour almost being over.

"Pathetic." I say as I close out Instagram. I go on my YouTube page and start liking comments on my recent. Eventually I hear a knock on the door and I get up to open the door. I look out the little window on the side of the door and I see a postmate worker with my food in his hand. I open the door and take the food.
"Hi." I say.
"Hello."
"Thank you." I say waving at him.
"No problem." He says as he starts to back up to walk away. He seems nice.. he's also cute sooo.. $20 tip from my $15 meal. I open up my phone and give him a $20 tip.