4͓̽

*Alexa play 'Taste ' by Tyga ft. Offset*
*Smut warning *

We finished our little date. We talked about everything. I even talked about my past relationships which is one of the hardest subjects to talk about. He seemed really understanding and caring. He made me feel happy and secure.

We became not just emotionally close but physically close. It became dark out and you could see the city lights. We laid down and stargazed. I made sure to rub my leg against his. He looked at me and smirked and I did the same.

"Are we alone?" I ask licking my lips.
"Yeah." He says so seductively that it makes me wanna squeal.

I sit up and look at him laying on the floor.
He bits his lip and looks at me. I see his eyes turn dark as they fill with lust. I don't know why but I hopped right on. He was caught off guard but I could tell he liked it. He grabbed my hips and moved with me as I stared to grind on him.

"Mmmm.." I moan. He pulls on my hoodie signaling me to take it off and I do. Then my shorts. His eyes shine as I see him analyzing me. I made sure to wear a sexy bra and thong set. 😌

I lean down to kiss him and the way he kisses me makes my head spin. I pull on his shirt and he pulls it off and I start to unbuckle his pants. And...

DAMN!

He always jokes about how small his junk is but D
A M
n

He takes off his boxers and gently flips me over on the blanket. Now I'm a submissive.😌

He takes off my bra and I take off my thong. Then it hits me..

My bruises.. my scares... what Damon ( her ex) did to me.

"Your beautiful.." he says in my ear as he rubs his finger on my area.😌

My heart quivers. I haven't heard that in forever. I'm so fucking soft.

I bit my lip and he begins to kiss me all over.

"What's your preference.." he says gently sliding his fingers in my while staring at my eyes, making us laugh.

......

And other stuff I'm not going into details sowwy not yet..

~
We finished everything and left. It overall was a really romantic date. We talked about so much..things I would never tell anyone. I even convinced him to let me stay the night at the 'Trap house' for the night.

When we get there I see everyone in the living room watching a movie. (Sam, cat, Jake,Tara,Corey, Aaron, Kevin, mike, and Reggie).

"Good thing we didn't do it here." Colby whispers in my ear making me blush real hard.

I might seem chill but in my head I'm freaking out. This is the 'Trap house'. Like how did I even get here bro. It's all real. Everything.

"You wanna say hi or.." Colby asks.
"It's up to you.." I say hoping that he says no. I love them and all but it seems pretty weird for a random girl that y'all just met like yesterday in your house. The fact that I even did stuff with Colby Now is a LOT.

He looks at me and begins to smile. It's now obvious what he's gonna say but whatever.

"Let's go!" He say pulling me closer and we walk closer to the  living room.