2͓̽2͓̽

*Alexa play 'Dear April' by Frank Ocean*

Natalies Pov

The night seemed long as me and Billie finally got off the stage and to the back. Since it was Billies last show, everyone had to gather around by the bed to take a picture. Of course we waited till the venue was empty again.

(Imagine Natalie(whatever you imagine her to look like) being in the photo)

In between the time that we took the picture and got off stage, our friends came to greet us. We exchanged heys and as Billie got compliments on how well she did. Genuine conversations a rise as I look to the corner of my eye to see Colby looking at me smirking. I finally commit to looking at him all the way. I cross my arms and walk towards him.

"Hey." I say quietly.

"Hey!" He says in his usually cheerful self.
"You did great today, I was surprised to see you perform." He told me.

"Yeah, I was shocked too," I say chuckling to myself.

"Um, hey, can we talk?" Colby asks.

"Sure, um come on." I say we walk out of billie green room we were in.

We walk into an empty room and he closes the door behind him.

"Ok, so umm" he says as he then clears his throat.

"Well, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, that I'm sorry for not believing in you and everything. I'm sorry for getting bad so quickly and snapping. I'm sor-," Colby says as I stop him.

"No no no sweetie it's ok." I assure him as I go up to him and hold his face. "If anything I would be the one apologizing. Like I'm sorry for being fucking stupid and irresponsible. I'm sorry that that night even happened. I'm sorry for everything wrong I've ever done to you." I say as I start to tear up and cry.

"No no baby it's ok.. I'm sorry,, I love you baby you know that." He assured me and hearing him say that again makes me so happy.

I nodded. "I love you too" I say as I start to sniffle from all this crying.

"Are you ok?" I hear a man ask me. Soon to remember that I was daydreaming about how me and Colby got back together. I look over to my side to see Colby laying next to me on my bed.

"Umm.. yeah i-.. I'm fine." I say nervously.

"Ah ah ah! No lying." He says in a little robot voice as he points his finger at me and taps it on my nose.

"Okay.. ok , I- i was just thinking back on when we got back together." I say honestly.

"Oh.." he says. "Yeah." I reply and giggle.

"It's nothing tho.. just remembering."

"It was just like 2 weeks ago!" He jokes around with me. It's kinda shocking that its already been a full two weeks. A lot has changed since the last time we dated so lately we've just been trying to adapt.

"Yeah, but i mean, a lot has happened since we had broke up before and a lot has happened since we got back together." I say.

"I know, we've been near each other for so long I don't ever remember not being with you." I says and chuckles. Is that something he wants. Does he even want to be with me?!

No, no, I need to stop overthinking. If he didn't love me I wouldn't have gotten back with him. Right.

"Babe you know I love you right." I hear Colby reassure me. I look up to see him looking at me with a sincere face.

"Yeah," I say quietly.

"Hey, listen," he says as he gently holds my chin. " I love you, I never stoped loving you. When we were away all I ever thought about was you. I was stupid for not listening to you in the first place. Ok, I'll never leave again,ok and I'll say that I'm sorry a million times a day just to prove I love you." He says when I then lean in for a kiss. I peck his lips and respond. "I love you too" I say softly, trying to avoid tears from falling.

"You want some breakfast?" Colby asks as he gets up from his bed.

"Um, sure" I say as he then kisses me on the lips and leaves to go to the kitchen.

I then go and get ready for the day by taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a messy bun. I go back into the room and reach for my phone when I look closer at the sheets.

I couldn't help but chuckle as I remember what happened the night before. It felt so good.

I removed the bed sheets and put them in the washer . At soon as I start the washer I hear Colby calling my name.

"Coming!" I shout across the apartment.

"Oki.." I heard him as he sprints to me.

"Aye whatu doin little mama?! Doin some lAundry?!" He says in a little cowboy accent causing us to giggle.

"Yeah, I mean we really soiled the sheets last night buddy, I- I don't know." I say in a little cow girl accent.

"Ah yes we sure did mama, you wanna go for a round too. You could get a bit of eggs, bacon, grits, and this sausage!"I continues in his accent as he's posted on the door seal.

"Sure buddy" I respond and walk up to him. We kiss and he brings me to the living room we're we have our food on the table and a movie on.
Just waiting on what's next is just ahhh! We're gonna run out of sheets.

We sit down and start to eat and watch the movie that's playing.

This right here feels just right

~a/n~
I took a little break on editing for the weekend so I should have a new chapter out tomorrow

Kinda short but you know what........
Anyways love y'all byeee