1͓̽0͓̽

* Alexa play 'a lot' by 21 Savage *

"Wake up hoe!" Zariah says throwing a pillow at me.
I jump up really fast and my head starts spinning.
Stupid iron deficiency.

"Uhhh, five more minutes!" I say I'm my raspy voice as I lay back down.

"No hoe!" She says back at me causing everyone to laugh.

Me, my bestie and my brother all agreed to have a sleep over at my brother Justin's house. I got to see Victoria, Justin's daughter.

Yes Justin has a 3 year old little girl on his side along with his girlfriend, Makayla.

They live in a cute apartment and I love everything about it.

Last night when we all got here and sang Victoria to bed, I explained everything. All the abuse, my side of the story, and even how I feel about my body, cause we're that close.

"Why!" I wine rolling around the couch I was sleeping on.

"Jet lag." El says getting up to go in the kitchen.

"Were's Tory?" (Victoria) i ask stretching.

"She's in the bathroom." Damon says getting up.

"Ima doordash Starbucks." Chloe says as she reaches for her phone off the charger.

"What y'all want?" She asks.
"Wait why am I asking." She says shaking her head.

"Makayla!" Chloe yells.

"Yes!"

"You want Starbucks?"

"Sure!"

"What do you want?"

"I'm coming!" Makayla says walking down the hall to her.
"Sorry I was helping Tory, but umm, if you don't mind, a.. black coffee?" She say hesitantly.

"Black coffee?" Chloe says.

"Yeah I need that strong shit! Torys a handful you know... that's why you always use protection." She says looking at us and we all laugh.

"Justins gonna get the same thing!" She yells down the hall.

"Ok thank you!" Chloe yells back.

"Thank you!" Makayla yells back.

"I'm make everyone breakfast!" Kara says getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"Ohoh what's on the menu" El says rubbing his hands together.

"Um idk.. eggs, bacon, avocado toast,and... that's it I guess." Kara says going threw the fridge and grabbing what she needs.

~

Once everyone is ready we eat the breakfast and drink the coffee.

"Omg shut the fuck up!" I yell at my phone.

"What's wrong?" Damon asks.

"Management keeps calling." I say. They really need to leave me along. I've been ignoring them all day. Like damn I can't even watch a movie in peace damn.
"Could you call mom and tell her that I'm fine." I ask Justin and he nods yes.
We pause the movie and he calls. They answer immediately.

"We've been calling you guys for hours! Why didn't you pick up the phone!" Bils manager yells through the phone.

"Listen! She's fine! She's with me! We're fine!" Justin says.

"Well if your fine. Did you see what's trending on YouTube." He says as Justin puts the phone on speaker.

"Uh no.."