3͓̽

*Alexa play 'M....She Wrote' by Tay-k*

"We can make it work though."
"You sure?"
"Yeh."

Apparently The word on the street was that I was 18 when I'm not. He told me he really didn't care and that he was gonna shoot his shot regardless. Which again makes me fall in love even more.

We finish talking and walk back towards the boys only to find that they were staring at us.
"What?!" Colby yells jokingly.

"Soo.. it's official?" Sam asks.

"Already damn" Jake adds making Colby blush.

"No! No we're just.. you know.. going on a little date sometime." I reassure.

"How cute! Our little boys turning into a man!" Corey says as he playfully punches Colbys arm. We all laughed and continued talking until I glanced to the side to see my family walk towards me.

"Hey!" Claudia says.

"Hey!" I reply. Everyone looked confused so I had to clear everything up.

"Umm.. this is Sam, Colby,Jake and Corey. And this is Claudia and my brothers Justin and finneas and my sister Billie." I say hoping that that made sense.

"Hi" they all say at the same time making me laugh. "Um Claudia is finneas's wife"
"Soon to be. Hopefully." Claudia says as we look back at finneas.
"Well they need to get married already!" I say cause them to laugh.

We all talk a little and we leave.

~Time skip to when we're back home~

We get home at I'm about ready to crash anywhere I lay my head. Today was a long day, meeting fans, walking and stopping to take pictures. It was all a lot. Even thot I'm really tired I promised Colby I would Text him when I get home so ima do that. No matter how tired I am.

*convo starts*

:hi

Colby🥴: hey

: a promise is a promise

Colby 🥴: 😌

: lmao

:soo.. about the date..

Colby 🥴: yeah, about that.. I have a perfect place in mind.

:ohohoh are you gonna take me to an abandoned hospital and call it a day cause I'm down.

Colby 🥴: noo but thanks for the idea.

: 🥴 *moves strand of hair out my face and behind my ear*

Colby🥴: lmao 😂

: for real , when 😂

Colby🥴: you free tmr at 6pm