Chapter 1: The encounter.

"Where.. am I?"

Dahyun asked as she look around, her view was foggy. In the distance she can see figure, standing.

"Hello?"

She says as she approach the figure.

"Excuse me... can you-"

She stop in the middle of her sentence. Her head start to spin, she heard someone shouting her name.

Dahyun! Dahyun!

KIM DAHYUN!!!!

"AGHH!!"

She scream as she knock down her chair, stumble. Her face covered with sweats.

"You need to stop dozing off in class and pay attention!" Her teacher, miss Min yelled. "The exam is coming up in two weeks. And I'm not gonna be the person your mom call to complain why her daughter got an F on the exam. Clear?".

"Yeah yeah whatever." Dahyun said as she pick up her chair, sit down while her other classmates giggles.

  Miss Min walk back to the board.

"Okay class, continue silent reading on page 181 to page 195. You have 15 more minutes before we go to lunch"

Dahyun flip her book. "That was a really weird dream." Dahyun thought to herself .

  Her mind continued wondering before they were snapped away by her table mate, Nayeon.

"Is everything okay? You seem different today.".

"Everything's fine. I just had a weird dream." Dahyun replied with a grin on her face.

"Okay, just making sure." Says Nayeon.

BING!!!!!!

The school bell rung.

  "Okay class, remember to do number 5 to 17. Also remember that a substitute will be here since I have works to do tomorrow. Class dismiss." Says miss Min as the students packed up theirs essentials.

As Dahyun walk to the cafeteria, she walked pass Momo, the popular kid in her school and her group of friends. They exchange a glance.

Nayeon who was walking with Dahyun give out a soft sigh

"Hazz. It's Momo and her 'Friends' again." Dahyun rolled her eyes back as Nayeon continued to talk about Momo.

"That girl, she got all the attention, even the teachers like her. There's a rumor that her mom gave mister Kim money to boost Momo grade in the last trimester."

" I mean that might be possible since they're rich as heck."

She continued with her annoying speech. But she stopped when she saw Jeongyeon standing at the cafeteria door. Nayeon ran to Jeongyeon leaving Dahyun behind. The three went inside the cafeteria.

  Dahyun got her foods last and went to a different table than Jeongyeon and Nayeon since she was done with their cheesy interaction toward each other.

  Dahyun sit down with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. "Hi!" Said Chaeyoung. "Hey." Dahyun replied, still drowsy from her weird dream earlier. Tzuyu reads Dahyun's facial expression. "Did something happened?" Tzuyu said coldly."You seem tired." Dahyun grin.

Tzuyu doesn't talk much but she always understand Dahyun and everyone else quickly. "I'm fine" Dahyun replied. "I'm just a little sleepy."

"Agh!" Chaeyoung cried as she handed Dahyun some napkins since Chaeyoung spill some milk on Dahyun.

"I'm sorry Dahyunie!" Says Chaeyoung nervously.

"It's ok I'll go clean myself in the restroom" replied Dahyun.

When Dahyun enter the restroom she noticed Momo were there too. Dahyun got some towels and clean herself up

As Dahyun was about to leave, Momo shouted "Stop."

Dahyun turn around confused. "What do you want." Asked Dahyun.

"Don't act like you don't know." Momo says as she come closer to Dahyun, leaning her against the wall. "You want me don't you". "W-what!?" Dahyun said in nervousness "Don't lie, the looks you gave me these days." Dahyun stay silent.

"I-" Dahyun words was stopped by Momo's lip. Slowly pressing against her lip. Gently at first but get deeper the longer their kiss goes.

Momo pull her lip away. Silence fill the room. "...Momo... I..." Dahyun said softly before Momo starts to go in for more.