Chapter 7: Breaking Through

Momo went to the bathroom and call her's dad.

Beep-

Hell-

"Dad, what the heck!?"

Momo, trust me. This is the best thing that I could ever done for you.

"What? Shipping me to another country without even telling me and asking for my opinion first is the best thing that you could have done for me?!"

Momo... is there... anything you need to admit.

"What? What do you mea-" and then. It hit her, someone have seen the picture to her dad.

Momo?

"Dad I can explain."

I don't need a explanation! I don't need you to give out excuses! Tell me the truth! What have you done to that girl!?

"Dad, listen!! It's a one time thing!"

You're at her house sleeping. And it's a one time thing?!

"Dad! Shut up! I'm able to do what I want! I'm 19, are you being sexist? I'm able to love who I want! I truly love her! Stop trying to ruin my life dad!!"

Come out.

"What?! No!"

Momo. I'm giving you. One chance.

"Dad!"

This is the worst punishment that I can ever gave you Momo. I could have killed you!

"Dad, is my life! Let me do what I want!"

Momo, you're coming with me or both you, and the girl is gonna get some serious damages!

  "Hurt me only! You can hurt me however you want but do not touch Dahyun!"

  Momo. This is the best for you. You deserve Huyng Kim. His dad and I have been planning you guys weeding.

  "I don't even like him! You can't control my life dad!"

  Hirai Momo! You don't deserve to be with this random girl! You need to continue our family companies!

  "I don't care dad! Leave me alone!"

  Come outside right now or I'm gonna burst through the door.

  "Dad!"

  1...

  "Dad please don't!!"

  2...

  "Please dad I beg you..."

  3. Hirai Momo! Make you choice. Right now!

  "FINE! Can you just give me a minute."

  As long as you come out that door then yes.

  "Ok."

  Hur-

  Beep-

  Momo went to the bedroom and looks at Dahyun. She kiss Dahyun on the forehead and write Dahyun a letter. She left the house.

  She open the car door, sit down and slam it.

  "We're going home. Tomorrow we'll go to the airport." Her dad says as he hand her a water bottle.

  Morning

  Dahyun woke up and found a text from Momo.

  Momo❤️

  I'm going to the airport today at 5:pm

8:37

  Dahyun was confused and scare. She looks over the table and finds the note.

  Tears was coming out from her eyes as she finished it.

  HUMPH! HUMPH!

  Someone was knocking loudly. She went down to open the door.

  Sana and Tzuyu was on the other side.

  Sana hug Dahyun tightly. "Thanks god you're fine!"

  Tzuyu notice the tears from her eyes. "Dahyun-ah, what happened?"

  Dahyun handed them the letter. "Oh god! I didn't even know that! Tzuyu what time is it!?"

  "It's 2:13! Dahyun we still have time! Let's call Mina and get ready!"

  5 minutes later.

  They were all at the house. Dahyun, Tzuyu, Sana, Mina, and even Chaeyoung.

  "Chaeyoung? Why are you here?"

  "I came here with Mina unnie. Don't worry, I already knows."

  "No times!! Let's GOOO!!!" Sana scream on the top of her lung and they all rush out to the car.

  They have a lot of conversations in the car.

  "Dahyun it's gonna be alright!" Tzuyu said.

  "But what are we gonna do at... the airport..." Dahyun says, her eyes are still watering

  "Everybody... I love... left me. What do I... do now" Dahyun cries

  "Dahyun. I don't know what we are gonna do. How we are gonna do it. But one thing I know. Is that Momo is coming back!" Sana smirk.

  They arrived at the airport at 3:49.

  "Hurry! We have to finds her!" Mina said.

  They wonder around the airport and finally found Momo. She was with her dad.

  "Momo!" Sana said as she wrap her arms around Momo.

  "Sana!? What are you doing here!? And with... them?!" Momo's dad angrily says as he stood up.

  "Mr. Hirai." Tzuyu interrupts. "We wants Momo back. I know that you might not like it because you want the best for her, but she doesn't like it. It's best to listen to your kids opinions some time."

  "Who are you? You have no right to tells me what to do!"

  "My background does not matter. And yes I am just suggesting you what you should do. Because if you do what you want. That's is just selfish."

  "Get out of here! Now! Otherwise I'm gonna call the cops!" 

  "Mr. Hirai! What you are doing is sexist! Let your children but what they want!!" Mina scream the loudest she ever scream.

  Everything and everyone was silent.

  "Mr. Hirai... I'm sorry about... everything. Would you mind forgive Momo and-" Dahyun was interrupted by something that makes everyone shocked and speechless.

  BSHH

  Momo slap Dahyun.

  "Please leave."