Chapter 5: Unexpected Outcome

They froze.

"W...what?" Tzuyu looks at Mina "you're...you're joking... right?"

Mina shook her head. "I left it in my locker before period two... after I came back. It was gone!"

They had spoken a little too loud, other students near they start to whispering to each others.

"Let meet after school and discuss. This is not a good place." Momo said.

"But my parents is coming back today..." Said Dahyun "I have to be at home"

"Dahyunie what time will your parents come back?" Tzuyu asked. "I think 7 or 10"

"That's more than enough time!" Mina says.

"But..."

BING!!!

"Ok fine, but we have to be hurry" Dahyun said as she take her bag and headed back to class.

They all went back to class and soon enough, they were dismissed from school.

They all meet at the gate. "So what do we do now?" Tzuyu asked.

"Let's go to a convenience store. We can discuss there." Said Momo.

They arrived at the store and headed inside "I'll go get some foods." Mina said as she take out her wallet.

The rest of them found a table and sit. Mina arrived shortly after.

"So Mina who else know you locker companion?" Momo asked as she take the chokbal snacks from the bag.

"Only Jihyo unnie know but... she wouldn't done such a thing!" Mina said, trying to stay calm.

"Jihyo... I have her number. Do you want me to call her?" Tzuyu asked.

"Sure..." Mina response softly.

Beep—

Hello?

"Jihyo unnie!"

Mina-ah! Where are you!

"I'm with my friends to go get some snack! Sorry for didn't tell you anything..."

It's fine. But who's number is this?

"Oh is my friend number, Jihyo unnie, did you see anyone took my phone from the locker?"

Your phone? Hmm, no. Did you loose it?

"I think so because I left it in there before period 2 and when I checked it wasn't there anymore."

Weird... I finished period 2 before you, I walked pass the lockers to go to the restroom but nobody was there!

"Oh ok, bye unnie see you later"

Byee

"Hazz, nothing." Tzuyu sigh.

"Try calling Mina's phone, maybe we'll get some clues" Momo says as she continues to stiff her mouths with jokbal snacks.

  "I have her number" Dahyun take out her phone

  Buzz—

  Buzz—

  Buzz—

"Nothing let ha-" before Momo could finished.

  Hello? Hey! There's someone calling you!

  Wait wh-

  The other line hang up. The whole group froze.

  "Who... was that." Mina said

  "W-Wtay clom..." Momo as her mouth full of snacks.

  "It's okay everyone, now we know that someone have the phone." Tzuyu continues. "Mina do you recognize the voice?"

  "It sound familiar, but don't know..."

  "Darn it." Tzuyu looks at Dahyun, her face was serious "dah...yun?"

  "I think I know where it is"

  They all turn and look at her.

  "Where?" Mina asked.

  "While the person was talking on the phone. I heard a sound. It was a sound, of a train." As she finished, Dahyun open the map on her phone.

  "There are only 3 train that goes at this time. The Shin, the Milo, and the Bas. The Shin however, is gonna start going about now, so the train on the phone couldn't be it. The Bas is a electric train but on the call, you can hear that there's the sound of gas and smoke."

  "So it's?" Momo asked as she look at her

  "The Milo." Dahyun pointed at her map, to the Milo station.

  "Let's go!!" Tzuyu said as she pick up her bag. They all rush out the store and headed to the station.

  They arrived after 5 minutes. "Where is it?" Momo said.

  "I know a place where people in our school hang out here!" Mina says as she ran to the place. They all followed her and they saw a group of students.

  "Excuse me!" Mina said "have you guys... wait you guys are Jihyo friends!"

  "Uh... yes". The blue hair girl said "you're her cousin right?"

  "Yes! I came here to asked did you guys stole my phone?"

  "Your phone? No we didn't steal anything, but what color was it?"

  "Green! It also have a penguin sticker behind it!"

  "Oh that's the phone that got a call right!?" The guy in the distance yell "I picked it up but the Jihyo took it and hang up, after that she went home."

  They group stood there. "Oh... ok... thank you." Mina said as she went back to the group.

  "So it's Jihyo!!" Dahyun scream "I knew it! She was staring at me during the whole period 1!!!"

  "Dahyun...calm down." Tzuyu place her hand on Dahyun's shoulder.

  Shortly after that they all went home. It was 11:00 when Dahyun got a call.

  Dahyun-ah I'm in the car with mom. We just had dinner with the family members. What were you doing? I was calling you so much time and you didn't pick up!  You're such a bad person. Only think for yourself. When you grow up your life is gonna be difficult so no-

  "SHUT UP DAD! MY LIFE IS GONNA BE RUINED AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN GONNA CARE. YOU'RE SUCH A HEARTLESS PERSON, YOU LEFT ME HEAR FOR 4 YEARS LIVING ALONE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE!!"

  Dahyun... I-

  BEEP!!!

  AGH!!!

  EEEEE

  BUM!

  "D-dad? Dad? Dad?"

  "DAD!!!!"