Chapter 8: Happily Ever After?

"Please leave. It's the best option." Momo stares at Dahyun.

"Momo-" Dahyun interrupt Sana

"Let's go. There's nothing to do here." Dahyun says as she slowly walks away. "Good luck Momo."

"Dahyun..." Tzuyu sadly looks at both of them.

Buzz- a speaker came on.

The flight 157 will board in 15 minutes. Please headed to gate 7 if you're on the flight 157.

Buzz-

"Let's go Momo." Momo dad stood up and start to headed for gate 7.

5 years later

Beep-

"Tzuyu- ah are you here yet?"

I'm coming Sana! Don't rush me. I have to pickup Chaeyoung and Dahyun!!

"Ok, I send you the address!"

Beep-

"Are they here yet?" Mina asked

"Nope!" Sana replied.

"Yeah sure. It's not like the car coming toward us is Tzuyu's car or anything"

Sana looks to her right, and then she saw the car.

"Aye!!! Come on let's get drinking!!!!!!!!" Sana yelled.

"Jesus Sana!" Chaeyoung covered her ears. "Don't you have to go to work tomorrow? You're a manager in a big company now remember?"

"Whatever! Let's go!!!!"

They were all drinking and having fun. Dahyun drank a little too much, she sat on the couch and slowly losing control.

She passed out.

As she opened her eyes, she looks around. The place seem to be familiar, but she can't put her fingers on it.

Something approaches her. It was blurry but she know that it was a girl.

The girl approaches Dahyun.

"Dahyun!" The girl said

Dahyun can recognize the voice. Very clearly. It was Momo. All the memories suddenly hit her. Tears were coming out from her eyes.

She woken up right after thinking about Momo.

"You're awake?" Mina asked her.

"Where are we" Dahyun respond.

"You pass out, I have to take you home."

Dahyun went to the bathroom to wash her face, she keep in having instant flashbacks of Momo.

3 days later. As Dahyun is shopping for dinner, someone shouted.

"WHAT!? Where!?"

Everyone stare at the man who was speaking loudly.

"Ok. I'll be there soon, and if anything happened. You're fired"

The man walks out of the store. Dahyun didn't pay much attention, until.

It hit her. It was Momo's father.

Dahyun was panicing but tried to stay calm. "Ma-maybe it's not him" she tell herself. But part of her still believe that it's him.

Dahyun follows him, even though she haven't brought anything yet.

"Ramen from dinner again!" She muttered to herself.

The get into her car, and saw the man got into a black car. Someone was driving.

She followed the car until it stop at a nice looking house. Dahyun parked a little farther away.

She looks at the man and his driver got out of the car, open the gate. Inside there was two maid looking ladies, waiting for them. It appears that they was holding somebody to help them stand up.

The two guys took the person that was getting held to the car. From what Dahyun can make out. It was a woman.

Dahyun afraid that they might see her, so she took a different route but still can see them.

Dahyun stop for the red light. And the car passed her. Suddenly

BOOM!!!!

EEGHHH

PIZZZZZ

BAMMMMM!!!!

All Dahyun could see in front of her. Was explosion, smoke, and fires.