Chapter 4: Where the cookie crumble.

Momo pushes Dahyun against the wall and kisses her. Dahyun want to push her away but part of her don't.

Dahyun put her hands on Momo's stomach. She can smell the beer everywhere. Dahyun slowly pushes Momo away, they lock eyes with each other.

"Momo I-" before Dahyun could say anything Momo started to look green. She was about to puked as Dahyun lead her to the bathroom.

Dahyun got Momo a cup of water just as Mina came back with some foods.

5 minutes pass by. Momo asleep on the couch. Dahyun and Mina having a talk while eating noodles.

"Minari. Can you please don't show anyone the picture of... you know what." Dahyun said nervously as she slurp on her noodles.

"O- of course... Dahyun-ah, but you have to be careful thought because... if Jihyo finds out...I'm not sure what's gonna happens..." Mina says while she looks at Dahyun and Momo.

"Clear."

They chatted for a few hours. "Mina don't you have to go home? It's 4 o'clock!"

"I don't really have to I already ask my parents permission to go out... plus tomorrow is Sunday so I'm fine!"

"Mina."

"Y-yes?"

"Why did you followed Momo"

"W-what? I... I don't understand..."

Dahyun gave out a soft sigh "haaz. Mina I know you don't drink alcohols. You're also pretty shy. There's no way that you will 'go out'. Now tell me the truth."

"Dahyunie. You're... really good at figure out stuff" Mina replied without looking at Dahyun. "Well... I... I used to have a crush on Momo... and we known each other for a long time..."

"It's ok Mina. I understand." Dahyun said as she gave Mina a hug.

Sunday went by fast, and before you know it. It was Monday.

Dahyun woke up to a phone call from Chaeyoung.

"H...ello?"

"Dahyun-ah hurry and go outside, me and Tzuyu are waiting!!!"

Dahyun hang up as she get up and get ready.

"Dahyun why did you took so long!?" Chaeyoung said

"Shut up shortie."

"As if you're so tall."

They arrived at the school.

"Ah look! Happy couple over there" Tzuyu says as she pointed at Nayeon and Jeongyeon, arguing for a minute and hugging right after.

"As usual." Said Chaeyoung.

  BING!!!

  As they headed to class Dahyun notice Momo wasn't in the crowd of students.

  "Absent. Is she still hang over from Saturday?" Dahyun thought to herself.

  It started to rain.

  "Ok class the math exam is tomorrow so take this period to study and get prepared." Mr Kim said.

  Dahyun got up from her seat to go to the restroom. As she finished she walk  through the hall and saw Momo outside of the vice principal office. Dahyun went up to the vending machine, got some sandwiches and some water bottles.

  Dahyun come up to Momo but she didn't notice. Dahyun lean against the wall next to the stairs. She handed Momo the stuff while looking away.

  Momo turn to her. "For me?" Momo asked. Dahyun nodded.

  "I noticed you were late so... you probably didn't ate breakfast." Dahyun says, slightly blushing.

  "Thanks" Momo said as she took the foods and drinks. "Came late so I got detention. They said I come late too frequently. "

  Dahyun sat down next to her, they both look at the rain in silence.

  "You should go back to class now" Momo said "he's gonna notice you been away for too long. And plus if the principal or the vice caught you, you're gonna be a goner."

  "Momo" Dahyun said while still looking at the rain. "How did you get my number?"

  "Oh I was about to tell you that! Next time put a passcode on your phone, you dropped it during PE so I got it and put it back in your locker." Momo replied.

  "Oh. Welp I should get going now!" Dahyun said as she stood up.

  "Good lock on the history test today!" Momo said

  "Will do." Dahyun replied with a smirk.

"Class dismissed" Mr Kim said as the clock hit 10:00. Dahyun was heading to her next class and she look down the window, Momo was still there.

She got a seat at the back table. In front of her was Park Jihyo. The principal's daughter. Next to Dahyun was Tzuyu.

"Good luck unnie." Said Tzuyu

"You may begin your test now." The teacher said.

BING!!!

"Okay class put your pencil down. Jihyo would you mind going around and collect the students paper?"

"Ok sir." Jihyo replied as she stand up and collect the papers from her table mates.

"How did you do unnie" Tzuyu asked

Dahyun shrug her shoulders.

"Good job class now you can go to lunch."

  As Dahyun headed to the cafeteria with Tzuyu, Momo cane up from behind.

  "Can I join you guys?" Momo asked.

  Before Dahyun can think, Tzuyu response. "Sure."

  They got their foods and sat at the corner, chatting. Every was going well, until.

  Mina ran up to the table.

  "Dahyunie! I- I..." Mina panic as she gasp for air

  "Mina what's wrong? Calm down." Tzuyu said as she stand up and put her arm on Mina shoulder.

  "I'm sorry Dahyun... but..."

  "But?" Dahyun asked

  "My phone were stolen! And the picture was still there!"