Chapter 3: The unexpected.

Dahyun slowly lifted her eyes. "Weird..." she said. "I was at school. Where am I now?"

  Her vision slowly came back, and it was this moment she realized. She know this place.

  "This...this was the place in my dream..." she said as she look around in confusion.

  "Stay calm Dahyun... this is just a dream." As she continues to look around, she saw a figure.

  "It's the same as last time." She thought to herself. She was then rush up to the figure. This time she was determined to find out what it is.

  As she approach the figure, the ground started to shake. "Not this again!" She says as she trying not to fall.

  The figure appears in front of her. "D...do.." It was trying to tell her something.

  "Do...don't..". "What? Don't what?" Dahyun asked in a hurry tone. "Do..Don't g.... Don't...go..."

  The figure broke into pieces as Dahyun fell into the floor. "Ouch... what's going on!!!!!" She  screamed just before the ground crumble and she fell into the darkness bellow.

  Dahyun open her eyes and sit up so fast she almost fall. "Unnie you have to rest more!" It was Tzuyu. "Where... am I?" Dahyun asked looking at Tzuyu. "You don't remember anything?" Sana appears." Tzuyu said as she hand Dahyun a cup of water.

  "Yes I remember that but... what happened after?" Dahyun says as she drink a big gulp of water. "Sana show us a picture. It was... you and Momo" Tzuyu responded

  "Doing what?" Dahyun asked as she feel the sweat coming off her face. "Well...kissing"

  Dahyun dropped the glass of water she was holding. "Where. And when."

  "Well... look" Tzuyu show her the picture. It was in the restroom.

  "And then what happened after she show the picture."

  "You fainted and I call the ambulance and now we're at the hospital." Tzuyu replied. She was nervous since she know Dahyun is being serious.

  Tzuyu stay with Dahyun the whole night. "Tzuyu- yah you should go home. I'm fine." Dahyun says.

  "It's alright unnie. Tomorrow is Saturday, I'll stay with you" Tzuyu responded with a smile on her face, she took out her speaker and started to open some song. Twice song. Since she know how much Dahyun love Twice songs.

  As the melody goes, they both slowly drifted away. Eventually falling asleep.

  "Dahyun! Dahyun! Dahyun!" Dahyun slowly open her eyes. "There's someone that want to see you." Tzuyu said

  Before Dahyun could say anything, the door swing open.

  Sana walk inside, close the door. "Hello." She said as she pull a chair close to the bed.

    Dahyun look at her coldly. "What do you want."

   "Just came for a visit" Sana responded "do you mind?"

  "Get to the point already." Dahyun says

  "So about the picture. What are you gonna do about it."

  "I think I'm the one who should be asking."

  "I haven't told anyone yet, but if I do. Your reputation is gonna be ru-"

  "Who took the picture." Dahyun cut her off.

  Sana study Dahyun expression. "It's Mina. What are you going to do about it?"

  Dahyun stay silent for a moment. "So what do you want. About the picture."

  "Who do you think I am? Some kind of demon? Of course I won't tell anybody, stupid!"

  Dahyun gave out a sigh of relieved. "But why did you come to my school and made me pass out?

  "Oh I was just checking if it was real or not. But please keep it a secret, you know that it'll ruin my family company's reputation."

  "We're not-" before Dahyun can finish her sentence Sana put her finger on Dahyun's lip.

  "Shhh" Sana winked at her.

  It was midnight on Saturday, Dahyun was sleeping until.

  DING DONG!!

  "Who... who could that be...at this...hour"Dahyun said tiredly. She went down the stairs and open the door.

  "Momo?!" Dahyun said while Momo fall and landed in her arms.

   Momo and Mina was there.  "Dahyun-ah sorry for interrupt you at this hour pit Momo is really hang over and your house is the nearest so"Mina said as she carry Momo inside. "It's alright Mina I wasn't planning on sleeping anyways" Dahyun said even though it's a lie because she know that Mina's cousin is Jihyo which is the principle's daughter and if Dahyun dare to says anything bad to any of them. She'll be expelled.

  Dahyun carry Momo to the couch and set her down. She got some water for Momo.

  "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the convenience store down the street to get some food." Mina said as she rush outside.

   "Dah...yun" Momo said drunkly. Dahyun look at her. "Here have some water" Dahyun said as she handed Momo the cup water.

  Momo knocked over the cup of water. "Oh no!" Dahyun handed Momo some towel

  Instead of grabbing the towel, Momo grab Dahyun's hand

  Dahyun look at Momo.

  Momo stand up, grab Dahyun, and push her against the wall.

  "I love you"