Chapter 6: The Teardrop

Hello?

  "Momo, do you know what happened to Dahyun, she haven't come to school for a long times, and when I go to checked on her. No one answered the door."

  Tzuyu. Let's just give her some personal space for a while. She had been very stress recently.

  "Oh ok. Bye"

  Goodbye Tzuyu.

  Beep-

  "Happy now?" Tzuyu says as she put her phone on the table.

  "Well... I hope she'll be ok." Sana said.

  "Here's your drink." The waiter came. "Enjoy!"

  "Sana."

  "Yes?"

  "Is there other reasons why you want to meet me here?"

  "Welp... not really..."

  Tzuyu drank her orange juice and looks at Sana.

  "Be honest. Your face is more red than a tomato."

  Sana stare at Tzuyu for a while. Tzuyu was expected an excuse but she got was.

  "N...nothing."

  Meanwhile.

  Mina stare at Jihyo, Mina place her hand on her face. Jihyo has slapped her.

  "What are you gonna do? Minari. Staring at me with those eyes is not gonna help."

  "Jihyo! How dare you!!"

  "What? Took your phone from the locker? Remember Mina. You know that they were doing inappropriate things, screenshot it and didn't tell anyone. Including me."

  "It's my personal stuff! You have no right to take my phone either!"

  "Oh so you want me to tell your parents that you also like Momo? You want me to tell them Mina!?"

  "Jihyo..."

  "You're think you are innocent? Oh no Mina, we all know how good your acting skills are."

  "You!" Mina raised her hand up to hit Jihyo

  "What? You're gonna hit me? Go ahead, and let me remind you. I'm the principal daughter."

  Mina snatch the phone Jihyo.

  "I hate you! Just because you think you're the principal daughter so you can do anything you want?! You pretend to be friendly and kind. But we all know who you really are Jihyo!!"

  Mina rush out of the house. Jihyo watches her.

  As Mina is running she didn't looks ahead.

  "Agh!!"

  Mina and Chaeyoung both fell on the floor.

  "I'm sorry Chaeyoung!" Mina said as she helping picking up Chaeyoung stuff.

  "Mina. Are you ok?" Chaeyoung wipe the tears from her eyes.

  "I'm ok Chaeyoung. I'm sorry for not looking."

  Chaeyoung took Mina to a sandwich store. And they talked.

  Beep-

  Beep-

  Beep-

Dahyun stare at the phone ringing on her bed.

  "Momo..."