Chapter 2: More than just friends?

It had been a week since the incident. Dahyun still can't get her mind straight. It all happened so fast. Every time she put her head down, the memories came back. Even if she tries to forget it.

Nothing works.

  "You're starting to hang out with Momo more?" Nayeon asked Dahyun in a surprise tone.  Dahyun did not replied.

  Nayeon sigh. " hazz. Okay ignore me if you want, but if anything happened between you and her. Don't look for me." Nayeon said as she got up and walk away from Dahyun.

  Momo was at the back of the cafeteria, she saw what Nayeon did.

  Momo approach Dahyun but before she get too close. Tzuyu appears out of no where and sat next to Dahyun.

  "You're not eating again. Is everything alright unnie?" Tzuyu asked as she give Momo a glance. Telling her to get away.

  Momo eventually walks away from Dahyun and Tzuyu. "Tzuyu-yah..." Dahyun says tiredly.

  Before Dahyun could say anything more, Tzuyu interrupted her. "Dahyunie. Please tell me what happened."

  Dahyun hesitates. "Unnie." Said Tzuyu as she stare at Dahyun.

  Dahyun gave out a soft sigh before telling Tzuyu everything.

  They both stay silent.

  As Dahyun walk back to class after lunch.

  Ding!

  She took out her phone and saw a message.

  "Meet me after school"

  She turn around. In the crowd of students walking behind her, she still can see Momo looking at her.

  "H-how did she get my number!?" Dahyun thought to herself.

   "Class dismiss!" Her teacher says as the bell rang. She walk down the stairs with the students. She feel a hand on her shoulder

  She turn around, shocked. It was Tzuyu. "Let me go with you, I saw the text." Tzuyu says.

  "It's ok Tzuyu-yah!" Dahyun replied with a grin. "I don't want to drag you into my personal problems."

    Dahyun walk to the back of the school. To her surprise, Momo was there. Waiting for her.

  "What do you want." Dahyun said.

  "Dahyun...I-"

  "Please don't do... anything"

  "I... just want to apologize for what I did last time."

  "That's... okay I guess..." Dahyun replied nervously

  "Let just... be friends?"

  "That's...fine for me..."

The next morning, Dahyun was walking to school when she was stopped by a black car.

The window roll down. "Good morning!" It was Momo.

"Hey" Said Dahyun "do you want a ride to school?" Momo asked

"I'm fine thanks.". "What do you mean by 'I'm fine'. Get in! School is like 50 more miles away!"

Dahyun enter the car with Momo in the backseat as her private driver drove them to school.

They arrived at the school. Students were looking at Momo since Dahyun got out somewhere near the school because she doesn't want to be seen by other students. Many students were whispering to each other.

When Momo walk into the school with her group of friends, Dahyun enter the gate. Tzuyu was waiting for her.

"Unnie" Tzuyu said. " I saw what happened yesterday." Dahyun was shocked but not surprised. "Tzuyu!! I told you not to come!!" Dahyun said angrily. "You..."

Dahyun wrap her arms around Tzuyu. "Thanks for always being there for me." Dahyun said softly.

BING!!!

They enter the school as the bell ring. But before they could reach the door. A voice shouted from behind.

  "KIM DAHYUN!"

  They both turn behind, and out of all the people it can be.

  It was Minatozaki Sana. Momo's sister.