Vivid

Chapter 11:

Jazz's POV:

It's been days but Layana's been ignoring him, though it wasn't a physical pain, it was so much more since the emotional torture is killing him... it's giving him that agony, physically, mentally and emotionally.

He's been thinking how to talk to her...he can't eat properly, and everytime she will ignore him it inflicted something inside his heart--

Wait.

His heart?

He likes her more than what he think?

He gulped when something flicks into him.

Sure he likes Layana...a lot.

But--

Am I falling for her?

What is the symptoms of falling in love though?

He knew his parents are still very much in love with each other...he grew up seeing them kissing a lot, hugging a lot...saying 'I love you's'.

But he doesn't know what feelings of sort they felt before really falling in love.

His brother and him knows their story but his parent haven't really elaborate things about falling in love to a person.

He sighs.

He doesn't know.

But all he knows is that, he like seeing Layana smile...her cold voice...the way she stands..the way she cooks...her lips..

He suddenly touches his own lips when he remember that quick kiss that happened before.

It was fast but he can't forget how her lips felt...how soft it is...how warm.

Sweet... he smiled.

When that kiss happened it warms his heart...and his body, damn! He even had a steamy dream about it that when he saw her first in the morning he almost grab her and kiss her senselessly.

When that kiss happened there wasn't any time that he wasn't stealing glances on her sweet lips.

Oh God help me control myself. he prayed.

This 'like' thing about Layana is so strong he really sometimes cannot control it, and it felt scary...yet it feels really good.

He sighs.

Before he ended up imagining Layana the whole day he should work for her upcoming birthday.

How did he know?

He's a sneaky bastard, when her sleep was at the deepest, he will sneak in and stare at her sleeping innocent face.

It calms him, the way her beautiful face was relaxed into sleep...her soft snore and the way she mumbles around about something, it's like he's watching a baby.

My baby... he grinned.

Her birthday was coming so he plans out to give her a gift, it will symbolize that she wasn't alone anymore, though she never mentions about her being an orphan, he could see that deep loneliness in her beautiful eyes and the absence of her parents inside her house.

So even for a bit he wanted her to be happy.

That's why he always wanted to see her smile.

His eyes also went to her neck since it was so slender and he could sometime sniffs in her natural scent so eventually a necklace pops out into his head as a gift.

So he worked his ass off to earn the money to buy her a gift, he went to another island nearby to buy that and to do things.

And on his way back he saw the guy courting her.

And he saw how she smiled at him.

He went crazy and because of that, he bought some alcohol.

Yes, he is jealous.

And the next thing he knew he was walking back to her house....not overly drunk, he went sober the moment he smelled her.

And he realized, he misses her so much, it's maybe with the help of alcohol so he disclosed that information on her.

But he regretted nothing.

The way she smell...the way she look...and his breathe was caught the moment she smiled at him.

Then it hit him.

Because him, for the first time in his life...fell in love to a woman.

Because he realized that, her mere presence makes his heart pound like crazy.

It's like a milestone of his life when she said she love the gift that he gave.

The moment she closes her eyes, waiting for his gift, a strong pull was luring him.

And he kissed her.

And he felt like he's in heaven.

God help me.  he moaned inside while savouring the taste and feel of her sweet mouth.

--

Layana's POV:

Nanlalaki ng husto ang mga mata niya habang nakatingin sa nakapikit na si Jazz habang hawak hawak ang magkabilang pisngi niya at hinahalikan nito ang labi niya.

"Hmmmppphhh!" iyon ang nagawa niyang tunog habang itinutulak ang dibdib nitong matigas pero hindi siya pinakawalan nito.

Dahil sa ginawa niya ay naging pagkakataon iyon kay Jazz na galugarin nito ang buong bibig niya at pumasok ang isang madulas at mainit at basang bagay sa loob ng bibig niya.

Natigilan siya sa pagtulak dahil sa pumasok na iyon sa bibig niya at agad na nilaro niyon ang dila niya at napakurap siya.

At napasinghap nung inilapit ng husto ni Jazz ang katawan at mukha sa kanya para lalong magalugad ng bibig nito ang bibig niya.

Nakarinig siya ng  isang tunog na galing dito na parang nahihirapan ito?

Pero dahil nakapikit ito nung tinignan niya ay hindi niya alam kung nasasaktan ba ito o ano.

Napakurap siya at napasinghap ng malakas nung ang basang bagay ay buong lapastangan na ginalugad ang buong bibig niya at saka binalikan ang dila niya at saka nito iyon sinimsim.

Napaigtad siya sa parang kuryenteng dala niyon.

Kanina ay doble an ang tibok ng puso niya nung pinagdikit nito ang labi nila, ngayon ay halos ma triple ang tibok ng puso niya sa paghalik nito ng kakaiba.

Iyong kakaibang...masarap sa pakiramdam?

Ang basa at malikot na bagay sa loob ng bibig niya...iyon yata ang dila nito?

Ang alam niya sa mga halik ay dikit lang ng labi? Kasali pala dila?

At teka--

Bakit ako hinahalikan ni Jazz?

Natigilan siya sa pag iisip nung tila lalong lumalim ang halik nito dahil naramdaman niyang itinaas nito ang ulo niya habang ang maga kamay nitong nakasapo kanina sa pisngi niya ay nasa likod na ng ulo niya.

Pakiramdam niya, malulunod siya?

Ang alam niya takot siyang malunod.

Pero bakit sa ginagawa nitong paghalik sa kanya na halos mawalan siya ng hininga na parang malulunod ...ay nagugustuhan niya?

Ang kaninang naadilat niyang mata ay ipinikit niya dahil may nagsasabi sa loob niyang ipikit niya ang mga iyon para lalo niyang maramdaman ang mainit at nakakalunod na halik nito.

Isang tunog pa ang narinig niya at saka nito binitiwan ang labi niya at saka siya tinignan habang hingal na hingal silang pareho at saka ito ngumiti.

"God I lov--"

Hindi na nito natapos iyon at tuluyan itong tumumba at nakatulog.

--

(A:N)

galing ni Jazz hahaha