Rage (mild spg)

Chapter 15:

Jazz's POV:

He felt like something inside him snapped.

And he could tell that he was ready to kill someone.

"H-huli ka na, papakasal na sa akin si Layana--" he didn't let him finished his sentence and the next thing he knew, he was punching the man.

That word he sprouted that he was late just fueled his anger.

"What did you do to Layana! TELL ME!" he was yelling while punching him again, for a while he felt like someone was trying to stop him from killing this twerp.

Did he abuse Layana while he was away?

He swore someone will die today if he did.

Then he realized four men was preventing him to grab that twerp's neck.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WHILE HE WASN'T AROUND!

"N-naisangla ng magulang ni Layana ang lupa nila, kaya wala siyang magagawa na bayaran iyon sa pamamagitan ng kasal" he heard the captain says, and that stop him from his tracks.

"What?" he asked, a bit relieved that nothing happened to Layana.

"H-hindi ko nasabi sa'yo agad na may nangyaring ganyan kasi hindi ko naman alam ang address mo at hindi ko alam ung paano sasabihin sa'yo--"

"So you mean to say? They blackmailed Layana?" he asked his voice was raising.

The captain nodded.

"At hindi ko alam na pumayag si Layana sa kasal, ngayon ko lang nalaman kasi pumunta siya dito" he captain continues, his jaw ticked and look at the unconscious man on the ground.

"She's mine asshole" he growled and asked the captain where that twerp address.

He was walking when an idea suddenly pops into his head.

He started dialling, and trying to call his brother.

"Bass, I need you to assist me on buying an island" he said when he answered.

And his answer was just a heavy sigh.

"Listen, that's pretty hard and it may costs you a lot---"

"I don't care, and don't pull my leg I know you can do this...I want results in a few days--"

"What? Are you kidding me? Few days? " he heard the frustration in his brother's usual kind and calm tone.

"Thanks, I owe you one....bye!"he said immediately and hung up.

---

Layana's POV:

Gabi na..wala pa rin siya.

Namula siya dahil napansin niyang kanina pa pala niya ito inaantay na umuwi.

Ang paalam lang kasi nito ay bibisita sa kapitan pero gabi na at wala pa rin ito.

Bumuntong hininga siya.

Hindi kaya bumalik na sa kanila?

Tama kaya siya?

Parang bigla siyang nalungkot sa naisip...nung huli kasi itong nawala ay nagpa alam pa ito....pero ngayon hindi niya lam tuloy kung babalik ito.

Wala din naman itong sinabi kanina na dito na ulit ito titira.

Bakit ba naman kasi hindi pa niya ito tinanong kanina kung dito ba muna ito o ano?