Ch. 1, evil

It was the first sanders sides video in months. The sides were starting to get upset because they havent been in a video. Finally, Thomas decided to make a sanders sides video.
Patton, being the most excited, showed up first. He was beyond happy. Someone could even say he was ecstatic. Next was Roman, almost as excited ad patton, but no one could match the moral traits excitement. Not to far after was logan, Thomas had said a falsehood so, of course, Logan showed up to correct him. Then, Virgil showed up, but he wasnt acting like his normal self.
"Virge!!" Patton shouted with excitement
"Shut Up" Virgil replied
"VIRGIL!" Thomas said, everyone else had surprised faces on, out of everyone Virgil would talk back to, Patton would be the last. "What?" Virgil growled. "Why did you just yell at patton?". Patton had already sunk out and went back to his room. "Because Thomas, you are the worst friend ever, I just thought I'd show you that." Thomas, dumbfounded, took a step back. Roman, nearly screaming "Virgil!!, what the heck?!? What makes you think you can talk to Thomas like that", Roman turns to Thomas. Thomas was planning on telling them that he hit 5 million on youtube, he didnt expect to be insulted by the side he thought had changed. Roman decided to go check on the fatherly figure.

Logan, confused by the whole situation. Surprisingly says in a calm tone. "Virgil, you arnt acting like yourself today, what's wrong?"

If looks could kill, Logan would be dead where he stood as virgil gave him the biggest death glare.

Logan turned to Thomas, "Thomas, he isnt right. If we look at the statistics. None of your friends have left because they hated you, or because you were a bad friend, they left for schooling, and work. They still come around, do they not?", "that's true" thomas mumbled, Logan looked at Virgil, "Virgil, why DID you say that?" Virgil, locking eyes with Logan, "because it's true, he is a horrible friend, Facts dont show how someone is on the inside." Virgil turned back to Thomas, saying something Thomas had never hoped to hear "no one likes you thomas, your just the dumb story time guy on vine" after that, Virgil sinks out, leaving thomas on the virge of a panic attack.

"Thomas?" Logan said. "What logan? He is right. Just, sink out, I need to be alone" Logan hesitantly sinks out. Thomas goes up to his room after ending the video.

Logan decided that he should figure out what was up with virgil. Logan, at a brisk pace, checked in on Roman and Patton before turning and heading to Virgil's room. Once the logical trait was outside Virgil's door, he heard crying. Logan, assuming he was upset because he hurt Thomas, walks into Virgil's room with out knocking, he walks in on virgil curled up on his bed.