ch 10: lost? (R, P, L POV)

FW: Blood, depression, bad thoughts

Patton's POV

It's been 3 days since Virgil got knocked out, and im worried. I was the first one He opened up to, and im worried that when he got knocked out he was having... bad thoughts...

It was the morning and like always I was the first to wake up, I walk downstairs and start making breakfast. Deceits words still in the back of my mind. im not... sad per se... im more.... just.. down

"salutations Patton' the familiar voice of Logan sounds from the doorway

"morning lo!" I set the pancakes I just made down on the table, Logan sits down, he adjusts his glasses. He is so adorable!

"good morning Patton" He starts eating right away, Roman walks out, yawning.

"Morning Pat" He sits down

"morning Ro" he starts eating as well, I sit down and start eating. Waiting...... hoping..... Virgil will come out for breakfast. 

15 minutes pass. still no Virgil, Roman went to his room to watch some Disney movies and Logan went to his room to do whatever he does in his room. I wait in the living room

20 minutes

30 minutes

an hour

still nothing. That's it, I can't take this anymore. I stand up and start walking to Virgil's room, opening the door. He is still laying there, still breathing. Im about to turn and leave, when I noticed tears on his face. no no no no, we left him, for three days in his room, while he is who knows where in his mind. I run over to him, shaking him. "LOGAN! ROMAN!"

I keep shaking him, still nothing. The door opens with Roman and Logan, "what Pat?!" I turn to them, and by their reaction, they are just as scared as me. 

"ok, stay calm," Logan says, he runs out of his room and comes back a few minutes later... with a first aid kit. I raise my eyebrow, why a first aid kit. Then logan turns Virgil over, To reveal a large cut through his jacket, blood covering his bed. I gasp, I can't hold back the tears as they roll down my face,

"i-i-is he d-d-dead?" I ask, my voice shaking. 

"no, he isn't dead, where ever he is right now, just hurt him a bit, luckily you found him when you did, it's not the optimal time but it's not too late, Now we just need to force him back to reality." he takes off Virgil's jacket, "and now, we need to remove his shirt, we may need to cut it off tho" I look at Roman for a split second, but for that small second I could see blush

"Roman? why are you blushing" He immediately hides his face

"n-no r-reason" he keeps his head turned

I immediately understood, "Roman!! Do you like Virgil?!?!"

"What?!?! Like Him!?!?! God No!" I didn't believe him but that isn't important at the moment, so I turn back to Logan, he seems to be trying to force him back to reality, the wound bandaged up now,  I started crying again. please, Virgil... Please

Roman's POV

I came down for breakfast, Im worried about Virgil, its been three days and he still hasn't woken up. after eating I told Patton I was gonna go watch Disney, but really, im going to see Thomas, see how he is doing. one episode won't hurt tho. 

After a few episodes, I sink out

I rise up and see Thomas talking to Joan, it's obviously a serious talk. "T-Thomas?" he looks up

"oh... Hi, Roman..." 

"are you ok Thomas?" I sit down next to him

"I just feel.... down..." wait... down... no no no no

"like.... when you felt...."

"I hope not..." he looks down

"LOGAN! ROMAN!" Patton's voice can be heard even tho im not in the mindscape. "oh no" I sink out and run to Virgil's room. 

Virgil is laying there, blood behind him, "what Pat?" logan asks, Pat looks up and his face makes me nervous. 

"ok, stay calm" Logan runs out and comes back with a first aid kit. My breathing was unsteady. I can't stand Anxiety sometimes, but I can't... I won't... let him die on us, Thomas needs him!!

"I-i-is he d-d-dead?" Pat asks, proving that I wasn't the only one worried about him. 

"no, he isn't dead, where ever he is right now, just hurt him a bit, luckily you found him when you did, it's not the optimal time but it's not too late, Now we just need to force him back to reality." he starts removing Virgil's jacket, revealing that Virgil is way more buff than I expected. I already feel my face getting warm.  "and now, we need to remove his shirt, we may need to cut it off tho" and there we go, my face goes redder. And of course, Pat notices.

"Roman? why are you blushing" I turn away, w-why am I blushing?

"n-no r-reason" Seriously WHY AM I BLUSHING??!?

"Roman!! Do you like Virgil?!?!" WHAT!!! UH, NO I DONT.... I CANT. I HATE HIM

"What?!?! Like Him!?!?! God No!" I don't like him. Not like that. There is so way. 0 chance. none. 

or

is there a chance......

Logans POV

After getting a nice breakfast I went to my room, Thomas needs to start thinking of ideas for his next video. So, I sit down at my desk, I block my mind from Thomas, 'sorry Thomas' i think. But I can't be interrupted right now. 

after about an hour of work, I hear Patton yell "LOGAN! ROMAN!" this can't be good, I stop blocking my mind from Thomas and i run to Virgil's room, Roman and I arrive at the same time.
"what Pat?" I ask, noticing Virgil, the blood behind him... bright red.... it's new.... Oh god...

Patton looks up at us. his face... close to tears... Virgil not waking up... this really can't be good.

"ok, stay calm" I run out, running to Patton's room, finding his First Aid Kit pretty quickly, running back. Patton looks confused. Im tempted to have him leave the room so he doesn't see the large gash on Virgil's back. But I let him stay, I turn him over. It's worse than I thought. 

Patton starts crying... oh God... I should have made him leave...

"I-i-is he d-d-dead?" Patton asks The one question I didn't wanna have to answer.

"no, he isn't dead, where ever he is right now, just hurt him a bit, luckily you found him when you did, it's not the optimal time but it's not too late, Now we just need to force him back to reality." I must be honest, I wasn't telling the full truth there. But I don't want Pat to worry more. The truth is... there is a small chance... he won't make it. it's small... but its there. i remove Virgil's jacket, the gash is so deep.... I hope i cant help. 

 "and now, we need to remove his shirt, we may need to cut it off tho," I say... Then block out the rest of their conversation. Something about Roman Liking Virgil or whatever. Im too focused on finding scissors in the dumb first aid. I give up, lifting up his shirt and starting to tend to the wound. after the blood is cleaned up, I put a small healing spell on him. then wrap it. The spell won't be enough to fully heal him.... none of our magic is good enough for that. 

Now time to try to force him back to reality

it will work....

I hope....