Ch 2: getting to the bottom of this

I apologize for the short chapter, the later chapters will hopefully be longer

As logan walked to Virgil's room, Virgil jumped, no one has seen him in full panic mode, only small panics. "Wh..what do you n..need lo?" He said through tears.

Logan walks to Virgil, "do you not remember what happened just a few hours ago?" Virgil sat up, "What do you mean?", Virgil wipes his eyes. Logan looks at Virgil, the confusion on Virgil's face isn't hidden, "you told Thomas he was a bad friend. Do you really not remember?", Virgil turns to logan, not hiding the panic on his face, "I told him.. what?" Lo looked at Virgil, logan said in a confused tone, "you really forgot?"Virgil says through tears, "I haven't left.... my room until 5 minutes ago when I went to ask Thomas when we were starting the video", Logan put his hand to chin, "but, we already started the video, you were there."
Virgil sat up, he stood up and paced the floor a bit. "So, what you are telling me is, I was in the video, but I was also...WAIT!!" Logan jumped at the sudden noise, Virgil sits down at his desk, he turns to Logan, "who is the only one who can change into other sides!"
Logan looks at Virgil, Surprised that Virgil seemed to of cracked the code, "well, Deceit, why do you ask?". "there is only one way that I was here but somehow also out there" Virgil points to the door, like Thomas' living room was out there. Virgil, without hesitating, Grabs Logan's Wrists and teleports them to the Living room