Ch 4: Running Away from Problems

Virgil's Perspective

Its been almost a week since Deceit impersonated me, I haven't left my room since I left everyone in the Living room. Im surprised no one knocked on my door, but its been a week and I ran out of food in my mini-fridge and damn I'm hungry. Stepping outside I can't help but notice the other presence in the Hallway, I can't help but look up to see who it is, regretting that decision immediately. Standing not too far down the hallway is Roman and he is.... shirtless. Of Course, the first thing I see when I finally get the courage to come out of my room is a shirtless Roman. I turn my head to hide the blush on my face, why does he have to be so cute?!?!? and why does he have a six-pack!?!?

Hoping he didn't see me I quickly sprint downstairs, not wanting to deal with anyone right now. Once I get downstairs I see Logan and Patton sitting on the couch, Great, more people. before stopping my sprint I change directions and run to the door, I can't stay in this house since Deceit showed up. Before running out of the door I hear Roman yell "Virge, wait!", But I can't deal with this right now, so I continue my sprint, letting the door close behind me, running, I don't know where to, but I'll find somewhere. After a few minutes, I notice that I dropped my jacket, but where?! Its too late, so I keep running. 

Roman's Perspective

I can't say im not surprised that we haven't seen Virgil in week, cause im not, I expected it, but I can't deny that im worried. He has done this before, why am I so worried about him? I can't help but want to know if he is ok, so I step out of my room, fully ready to knock on his door, but then I notice, im shirtless. 'Really roman?!' I think to my self before I could turn and go grab a shirt, I hear Virgil's door opening. Great, just great, Of course, he shows up when im completely shirtless.  I quickly turn my head a bit, resisting the urge to cover up with my arms, I notice his purple hair, messed up but not sticking up. Dang, he is cute.

Before I could say anything he starts sprinting downstairs, I follow after, just not as fast. I see him start to run to the kitchen, then notice the other two on the couch, he then turns and runs to the door. "Virgil, Wait!" I yell, but he ignores me and runs outside, leaving the door to close on its own. I start to run after him, remembering again that im shirtless, i see Virgil's jacket on the floor, 'it'll do' i say to myself before grabbing his jacket and putting it on, zipping it up and sprinting outside.