Ch 9: death? (Virgil's POV)

FW: blood

When I woke up all I saw was black. Where am I? everything hurts, i thought i just hit my head? why does everything hurt?

"I know what you are thinking," a random voice says, making me jump.

"who- who are y-you?" I try to move back, bad idea. A shooting pain goes up my spine.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you" a person steps out of the shadows, he looks like the rest of us, Like Thomas ofc. But half of his face was covered, in what seemed to be a black mask.

"Who are you, and what do you want?"

"I am" he pauses, for dramatic effect, "Depression" That made me gasp for breath. No no no no, I thought we killed him!!

"Why are you alive? I thought we killed you!!" I try to move back again, The same shooting pain. but I need to get out of here, I can't stay with him. He hurt Thomas, so.... much

"well obviously, you thought wrong" he smiles his creepy smile, God I hate him.

"j-just s-stay b-b-back" My voice was shaky, and I couldn't control it. I hate him, I hate him so much. he ruined my life, he ruined Thomas's life. He hurt Thomas, and now im here, lying powerless on the ground. "y-you arnt w-welcomed as a part of Thomas anymore...j-just go away"

he takes a step to me, I move back, trying to stand up, the same shooting pain through my spine causes me to fall back to the floor, "shit" yes, I know I know, im not supposed to use that kind of language, Patton would have KILLED me if he heard me speak like that. 

"No can do Sweety" Ugh, really. sweety?!?! 

"go away" I look down at the floor behind me, immediately unable to breathe as I see a puddle of red behind me. No No NO NO. what did he do to me?!!? I need to get out of here. 

"come ooonnn, do you forget our history together?" He kneels down next to me, "you know, our Romantic relationship" no no no, please don't remind me of that time. we dated for about a year... worst year of my life. I start to cry again, no no no. not now. As depression leaned in, probably to kiss me, the world went black again. nothing... no sound, no vision, absolutely nothing.