Explosion & Car Crash (Prologue)

After 7-8 years of the outbreak, somewhere in a forrest. A hunting party, all in their teenage years were hunting out to find food, to feed them for the night, and hoping find plenty of food before next winter. Like in any communities they have a leader. Their leader is name Marlon, he's the oldest of group, and has been their leader seen all the adult left them behind.

Marlon: Remember guys, we need to find food before the night falls, otherwise we might get walkers attacking us in the dark.

Brody: Don't worry, Marlon. We know what were doing.

Mitch: Let's just hope we can find something for tonight.

Marlon: Okay guys, you know the drill. Brody, Mitch and Aasim you guys stay inside the safe-zone. Louis, Violet and I will see what we can find on the other side.

The hunting party headed to find food, while Marlon, Louis and Violet went to other side of the woods. While walking of a moment they suddenly they heard a loud explosion from the distance, they look around with their weapons out.

Violet: What the fuck was that?

Louis: That sounded like some sore of an explosion or something.

Violet: I say we check in out and investigate.

Marlon didn't like the idea of leaving the safe-zone, but he curiosity got to him. So he decided to investigate what it was too. After all, it wasn't like anyone bad is going to find them right?

They walk to where the explosion was coming from when suddenly hear a car crashing. They quickly ran over to see where was it when they found the car. The car upside down, and their was a herd of walkers coming toward the car. Marlon suddenly saw their were two kids inside the car unconscious.

Marlon: There survivors in the car, we got to get them out of there

Louis: What do we do?

Marlon: Take care of the walkers. They're getting close to the car, then we pull them out of the car. And run back to the school, fast.

The three run over toward the car and killing the walkers that were getting too close to the car. Marlon went to one of the broke windows to see a little boy and a teenage girl. Marlon pull the boy out and suddenly hear the girl speaking.

Girl: Help, please

Before losing conscious again. Louis then pull the girl out of the car, while Violet was still killing walkers, Marlon found a combat knife, a pistol, and a hat with a D logo. Then put it all in the girl's beg.

Violet: Is that all of them?

Marlon: Yes is all of them let's headed back to the school, now.

They all ran off back into the woods far enough that they can't see the walkers anymore. everyone catch there breathes.

Marlon: Is everyone okay?

Violet: Yeah.

Louis: I am, but she not.

Violet: what the hell do you mean by that, Lou?

Louis: Look

They all saw that the side of her head was bleeding.

Violet: Oh my god. What about the boy?

Marlon look at the boy, he found no injuries in him.

Marlon: He's find

Louis: Okay, but what we going to do with her?