The Food Situation

Clementine and Alvin Jr. his real name. Made their way to the room, Clem woke up in. AJ notice an art box on the table and started to draw a picture. Suddenly they heard the door open to see Violet. She say she was here to grab something then point at the art box. She explains that was Sophie. Once of Tennessee older sisters. She then say to Clem that they were good friends, and Minerva was really close to her. Clem ask what happened to them, Vi say they went scavenging outside the safe-zone with Marlon. Then got kill but walkers. Violet then said, she miss having someone to talk that was not a dude. Clem then said she was pretty cool. AJ finish his drawing, then Vi took the box then left. By the next morning Clem and AJ headed upstairs to talk to Marlon about if there going to stay or not.

AJ: He's gonna let us stay, right?

Clem: I guess we're gonna find out. Let's find his office.

AJ: I know where it is. I'll show you.

They reach the top of the stairs.

AJ: Up here! C'mon, Clem. This way.

Clem: Hey! AJ--wait up!

AJ and Clem enter a office, this is where Marlon will talk to him. They find Tenn is playing with toys.

AJ: Tenn's here.

They walk in to see Tenn playing with a firetrack, 2 firefighters and a policeman. AJ sat next to him. As Clem knee down.

Tenn: Hey, Clem. Thanks for the pencils. I missed having colors.

Clem: Sure thing.

AJ: Who are these guys?

Tenn: They're firefighters.

AJ pick up the policeman.

Tenn: That one's a policeman. She's gonna save the day.

AJ: But what are they?

Tenn: They...these were the people who protected us.

AJ: Where are they? I've never seen one before.

From what Clementine can remember, hearing the news about the outbreak and police car driving by. Of course most of them can be die, but it is possible there some still out. They are strong people after all.

Clem: They're still out there. Someday, maybe you'll meet one.

AJ: That would be cool.

Tenn: Super cool.

Tennessee then tries to reaches for the toy, and AJ pulls it away.

Tenn: Hey, give it back...

AJ: No.

Tenn: You don't even know what they are!

Clementine grab the toy out of AJ's hand.

Clem: Okay, okay. That's enough, you two.

AJ: It's not yours anymore. Clem, please?

Wow, AJ just got into a brat for a moment. Maybe it be best to give it back to Tenn. Clem give tenn the toy back. Tenn will remember that.

AJ: It's mine.

Clem: No. It's not.

AJ: Ugh, fine.

Tenn: Thanks.

AJ cross his arm. Tenn stand up.

Clem: Do you know where Marlon is?