Finally found a Home (Epilogue)

Marlon, Louis, and Violet were searching for Clementine and AJ for hours. They soon found James' Barn and found Clem and AJ still sleeping. They carry them back to the school and took them to their dorm. Ruby soon came in with her first aid kit and she remove Clem's boot and begin to clean Clem's leg. After she clean stitch and bandage her wound. Ruby duct tape Clem's boot and place it back in her leg. AJ woke a while before Clem, and after talking to the others AJ took Rosie and headed to the river to do some spare fishing while waiting for Clem to wake up. After about 2 days, Clementine finally begin to wake up. Ruby see her awake and smile.

Ruby: Welcome back, Clem. I knew you wake up.

Clem: What happened? Where AJ?

Ruby: Don't worry, he's safe. We found you guys at the barn and begin you guys back. Here you lost a lot of blood but we managed to patch you up.

Clementine look down to see her leg warp in duck tape on her boot.

Ruby: Oh yeah. I duct tape your boot. We didn't have any boots around you side. So we just patch it up.

Clem: Thanks Ruby. How are the others?

Ruby: Their alright. We had Mitch funeral a day ago while you were still resting. What he did for Willy was a brave thing for him.

Clem: I'm sorry about Mitch.

Ruby: Don't be sorry. It's not your fruit. Anyways is going to step some time before you leg can fully heal so...your going to need these.

Ruby pass over 2 wooden crunches. Clem took them then put them next to her bed. After the door knock and Marlon enter the room. He saw Clem and give her a smile.

Ruby: I'll leave you too alone. I'm going to see if Aasim needs anything.

Ruby leave the room and closes the door.

Clem: Hey, Marlon.

Marlon: Hey, Clementine.

Marlon walk over and sit down on the eage of Clem's bed.

Marlon: How are you feeling?

Clem: Still not bitten.

Marlon: I'm glad.

He looks down.

Marlon: I'm sorry.

Clem: For what?

Marlon: I shouldn't have leave guys back there. We when searching for you for hours and, we thought that you guys were....dead.

Clem: That's doesn't matter right now. What matter is that we're home.

He looks up to her and smiles.

Marlon: You really need to stop getting almost killed and make come find you guys.

Clem: (chuckles) I'll try not too again.

Marlon: I'm so happy that your home, Clem. We all do.

He takes his hand and places on top of Clem's. She leans in and kisses Marlon. He slowly kisses her back as she places her hand on Marlon's face. After that they both hug each other. Just happy that the fight was finally over.

Meanwhile AJ is at the fishing shack. He aims his spear and spears and fish then puts it in the bucket. He looks over to Rosie. She barks at him.

AJ: Who's a good girl? It's you, Rosie. Goodest girl in the world.

AJ spares another fish then puts it in the bucket. after catching a few more he was done for the day.