6 - 5 dates // annyeongz

NOTE: Yujin is eighteen here while Wonyoung is seventeen. Enjoy :)

-

1st date

Hitomi stared at Wonyoung as the said girl kept fixing her hair for almost half an hour now. She shook her head, not amused at all thens sighed. “Wonyoung-ie.” She called her friend. The taller girl hummed in response but didnt turned around and kept putting such stuffs on her hair and face.

“You're overdoing it. You look fine. Bet Yujin wants you to look natural than having a heavy make up like that. You know her type.” The young japanese said, before jumping into her feet then walked towards the taller girl.

Wonyoung is pouting and then turned at her. “Wont Yujin like this?” She asked, low. Hitomi sighed, the younger didnt understood what she had said. “I said, Yujin will like it more if you will not exaggerate your make up and clothes like that. Just be you. What do you usually wear when you hang out with her in the past?” She explained and asked.

“Well, i just wear simple shirts and jeans… But its not a hang out anymore, its a date! There's a big difference.” Wonyoung reasoned, sulking. The japanese girl snickered. “Tss. I know you both started to treat your hang outs as dates after you both learned that you two have feelings for each other.” She whispered but the taller girl heard it and blushed. Wonyoung huffed and turned into the mirror, wiping up her make up while grumbling words under her breath. Hitomi was right. Wonyoung did always treat her and Yujin's hang out as dates when she realized that she liked the girl more than a friend or best friend or whatever.

After an hour, the doorbell rang and Wonyoung jumped in surprise. Hitomi shrugs. “I'll get it. Prepare last minute.” She said before running down the stairs, to the door and opened it.

The younger girl took a deep breath, calming herself down but her heart started to beat fast when she heard the familiar loud and husky voice from downstairs.

“Where's Wonyoung?”

She smiled then blushed, then checked herself again on the mirror. That puppy didnt even bothered to greet Hitomi and straightly asked where she is the moment the door opens. She heard Hitomi grunted.

“Wow, hello to you too, Ahn Yujin. How about i wont let you guys go?”

“Yeah, whatever Hii-chan.”

Then, loud footsteps can be heard. Wonyoung panicked and started to straighten her clothes, then fixed her hair again. A moment later, Yujin appeared and walked closer to her. She's wearing a plain white t-shirt tucked into jeans and vans. That's what Yujin normally wears and simple but she still rocks it and Wonyoung felt like blushing because of how good she looks with those simple outfits.

“Why are you taking so long?” She asked, brow raised as she watched her bestfrien— ahh no, future girlfriend fix her clothes and hair. “Tch. You dont need to apply make up or wear fancy clothes, geez. You already look beautiful without stuffs.” Yujin complimented and grabbed her arm, pulling her closer to her before fixing her fringes.

The taller girl let her and just stared at Yujin's face. She's trying to get used to being much more close with her, since they'll be over with their bestfriends forever status soon, of course, they'll still be bestfriends, but now with lovers. Plus, Yujin isnt really clingy type and doesnt usually initiate a move even when they're still close friends, and those dont have a deep meaning yet.

Yujin felt the stare and smirked, confidence boosting when Wonyoung kept staring at her face. “I might melt.” She muttered before kissing the younger's nose. “Let's go, princess?” She asked.