7 - ouch! // jinjoo

NOTE: I changed their ages since they're in college. Yujin is 20 while Minjoo is 22 :D

Anyway, this won't be the typical fluff >.< hopefully this is okay. Leave a comment after!

“OUCH!”

Yujin flinched at Minjoo's loud exclaim. She turned off the faucet and rushed to the living room where the older girl is, rubbing her wet hands on the side of her pants to dry it as she strides towards there to see what's happening and worriness is evident on her face.

“Hot Hot Hot!”

“Minjoo-ya,” Yujin calls out when she heard Minjoo lets out another panicked and painful hiss. When she reached the living room, she saw the older girl fanning her mouth and pacing back and forth, her eyes are glistening and her whole face is red. A spoon can be seen on the floor, and theres also a stain of soup near it— looks like the older girl dropped it in reflex when she took a spoonful, only to realize its really boiling hot then dropped it out of shock.

The taller girl then dashed back in the kitchen to get some cold water for her and when she came back, she saw Minjoo sitting on the couch, still fanning her mouth, her tongue poking out and coughing a bit while moving unnecessarily because she doesnt know what to do and she's panicking. “Here. Drink this.” Yujin handed the glass full of water to Minjoo, and the other girl gently grabbed it then downed it. She just watched Minjoo drink it, hoping the burning feeling will worn off after.

“You know its newly cooked, and boiling hot. Didnt you blow it first to make the hotness fade?” Yujin asked, shaking her head as Minjoo placed the empty cup on the table and fully faced the taller girl while pouting. “Well.. i— No,” She blushed. “I was too eager to taste the soup you made. Its been a month since you cooked for me. I just missed the taste badly.” She mumbled, looking down and looks like a guilty puppy while still blushing out of embarrassment. Her reason sounds off but its true. Its been a whole month since they last hung out because of college and the taller cooked something for her. Minjoo loves and missed Yujin and her home made food. Fuck distance and school, really.

With that, Yujin lets out a sigh then smiled, picking up the dirty spoon and wiped the soup off the floor with a tissue. “Still, you should've cooled it off. Now look at you, you got hurt.” She softly said, ruffling Minjoo's hair then stood up to get another spoon.

“Not really! I just burned my tongue, its okay haha, not a big deal! Its not like my tongue got cut off.” She heard Minjoo's response with a playful tone from the living room as she opened the cabinet and grabbed a new spoon then went back beside Minjoo. Yujin decided that its for the best to feed Minjoo instead, knowing how clumsy the girl is, she might just spill the hot soup over herself.

She scooped and blew the hot soup to cool it off, then extended her arm, placing the spoon near Minjoo's lips. “Open up,” She said, eyes intently staring at her. The older blushed. “N-No, its okay! I can eat—”

“Come on, let me feed you, baby.”

Oh there it goes. Minjoo's greatest weakness— Yujin's sweet and alluring tone, and those soft puppy eyes. Minjoo couldn't refuse at all whenever she uses it. And that babyOh my god

And in instant, Minjoo opened her mouth, her eyes darting everywhere except for Yujin, who's definitely giving her a smug look and teasing smirk. She's still whipped as ever, nothing's new. Its been three years since they got into a relationship, but everything felt like day one. Feelings never faded, even if theres distance, it didnt changed quite a bit, and its just getting stronger and stronger each day.