8 - beep! beep! // kangchaen

Hyewon carefully tucked the stray hair away from her face, tilting her head at different angles as she checked herself in the mirror. She gave a thumbs up to her reflection when she's satisfied with her look and moved away from the mirror, making her way to pick up her backpack that is placed on her bed.

The brunette then slung the strap of her bag on her right shoulder, letting the bag hang loosely on her back before grabbing her phone. She unlocked it as she walked out from her room, tapping the message notification from her favorite person with a big smile plastered on her lips.

From: Jjae ♡

Good morning my love! <333333

I have a surprise for you later haha! Can you dress up quickly? Love youuuuuu 💞

While typing for a reply, she walked around their kitchen and picked up some loaf of bread, biting it and leaving it on her mouth as she used her other fingers to tap on the screen.

To: Jjae ♡

Good morning too babe. Oh, are you nearby?

She pressed sent and roamed around the kitchen to find some milk as nibbles on her bread. She prepared herself a glass as she waited for Chaeyeon's reply. The brunette didn't wait long as she heard her phone beeped, indicating that someone messaged her.

From: Jjae ♡

Secret! Bwahahahaha, come on, hurry!!!!!

The younger girl is definitely around.

Hyewon giggled for a bit, finding her girlfriend very cute— well, Chaeyeon is indeed a cutie.

She's happy to know that she'll be seeing Chaeyeon before she goes to her boring classes, at least she got enough reason to be chirpy today and not sulk around as she waits for Chaeyeon to reply from her texts while Yujin and Yena make fun of her being clingy. But, there's something concerning her though.

With that thought, her smile instantly faded as she took a sip from her glass, composing another reply to be sent.

To: Jjae ♡

Don't you have classes? You'll be late again if you meet me

As much as she wanted Chaeyeon to walk with her at school, she doesn't want to be selfish either. They're not attending the same school so it's very hard to meet at mornings. Chaeyeon goes to one of the most prestigious universities while Hyewon attends a simple and normal school. Their schools are more than half an hour ride away from each other. Although sometimes, Chaeyeon meets her in the mornings and walk her to her school, but when there's an occasion only, like monthsaries, and stuffs. Meanwhile, Hyewon doesn't really go much to meet Chaeyeon because the younger would always scold her and say the fare is too expensive and she doesn't want her to get tired. Well, isn't she the sweetest?

She was too lost on thinking when her phone beeped again.

From: Jjae ♡

Nahhhh, i won't, i promise!!!!

Hyewon lets out a sigh, drinking her milk until the very last drop and walked to the living room to bid good bye to her mother. “Mom, i'll be off to school now, Chaeyeon might meet me along the way,” She said and kissed her cheek.

The old Kang lady's brows shot in surprise. “Oh, really? Tell her I say hi, and drop by at the house next time.” She replied then gave her daughter a small smile, eyes sparkling at the thought of her daughter's joyful and adorable girlfriend. Hyewon hums.