9 - be my valentines? (please, say no) // kkuchaen

I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS HERE ALMOST A MONTH AGO IM SO SORRY SSKSMSKKSSKKSSK

-

Note that they're already in their senior year already! And KkuChaen are classmates.

Thats all! Enjoy!

-

Lee Chaeyeon and Miyawaki Sakura are known for being great enemies- fighting about almost everything, especially in academics. Both are natural geniuses and nerds but they really can't stand each other's existence and would quarrel over petty things that even other students find their verbal brawls amusing yet tiring since they would fight every single day.

Well, of course, everything happens for a reason.

Chaeyeon isn't your typical quiet goody two shoes nerd, she's a whole troublemaker. She might be a smart-ass but she's not that much of a good girl, she's quite handful, Kwon Eunbi, the President of ENOZI's Supreme Student Council, will agree with that statement as she had many many encounters with the said girl at the principal's office or at the student council office with her other troublemaker friends- Yena, Yujin, and Hyewon. It's not a shocker that they're still not expelled or haven't been kicked out from the school for being mischievous delinquents since the four of them are actually ENOZI's pride in terms of academics and sports- but yeah, the major problem is only their behavior that even the principal's hair started to go gray because of too much stress on trying to discipline them (actually he already gave up in that field, letting Eunbi, with the help of the kind and soft spoken Vice Prez Minjoo, knock some sense to them).

Their hatred for each other started when Chaeyeon pranked the newly exchange student from Japan, Sakura on the first day of their freshmen year by tripping her in the corridor. The despisement grew when Chaeyeon always managed to top the so-called genius Sakura on exams and projects when all Chaeyeon ever did was to cut classes and fool around the school ground. Sakura was so furious, she can't complain because she witnessed how spectacular the delinquent girl is in terms of academics and sports but she was so bitter and angry to the point she burned Chaeyeon's research papers, her anger just fueled and her conscience for Chaeyeon no longer exist because the latter would always make fun of her and prank her whenever there's a time.

At first, Sakura doesn't speak, letting the other girl do shitty things on her because she's still trying to adjust to her new environment and scared that she might be thrown back to Japan until she finally loses it and starts to fight back, there's where their petty quarrels started. They would glare each other when they meet at the hallways, giving each other dagger stares across the classroom when one of them managed to answer the teacher's question, and many more- they can't even be put into a same room or the air will be filled with tension, all they would do is to shout at each other's faces until someone finally drag Chaeyeon or Sakura away.

There's also a time when there's a class debate, Chaeyeon is on the agree team while Sakura is on the disagree team. The both of them only debated at the whole time and when Chaeyeon started to get personal, Sakura attacked her. Fighting for the Top 1 student in the school is their goal every three months. Sometimes, Chaeyeon would be the top one, sometimes, Sakura- they would just switch alternatively, that's how competitive they are when it comes to each other, losing to each other is a big embarrassment to them.

The students are used to them already, they've been being competitive towards each other since the past two years so seeing Sakura and Chaeyeon throw words in the middle of the hallway doesn't faze them and just treat it as a normal thing. They would just walk pass through them or would either watch if their fights are interesting and kinda funny until they will get dragged by their own friends away from each other. Some students would like to think that both of them actually likes each other but they are not yet ready for that conversation-