Chapter Fourteen - A Walk In The Woods

I woke to daylight and found Master looking down at me with a faint smile on his face. It took me a couple of moments to work out that I was curled up at the bottom of his bed - just like a kitten - and I was all wrapped up in his dressing gown. There was still a pleasant tingle in my bits but my nipples were a bit sore.

He gave me a nod to tell me I could talk.

"What did you do to me last night?" I asked, even though I really knew the answer.

"I didn't do anything. You did it all on your little own... and you seemed to be having a good time."

"But I would never have thought of doing all those things. And..." for some reason I felt embarrassed to admit it, "it was much nicer because you were making me do it!"

He smiled affectionately down on me for a moment and rubbed my back but then, with no warning, he whipped the dressing gown off me and gave me a firm rap on the bottom. "So," he said, "gym session?"

I wanted to say something but managed to control myself, after all, it wasn't my place to say anything at a time like that. Instead I started to move.

But Master must have noticed. "You may say it," he said.

"I'm all sticky and horrible."

"No problem," he responded with a smile.

A few seconds later, I'd find out that I should have been more suspicious of that smile.

"Close your eyes," he told me gently.

I did as I was told and felt myself being whisked off the bed and carried through to the bathroom. We were almost there by the time I realised that the reason he was telling me to keep my eyes closed was because he was naked too.

"Keep your eyes closed or I will definitely be Mr Grumpy," he warned me. Then he popped me onto my feet inside the shower cubicle and stepped in behind me. There was plenty of room for the two of us in there.

Yay! Ever since I'd seen his mega-hi-tech shower, I'd wanted to try it out. It was about the size of a small room and had about fifty water jets.

I mean... I wasn't quite sure what I thought about sharing a shower with Master... but my body liked the idea.

"Nose and mouth closed too," he casually ordered me. "Water's turning on now!"

I held my breath and water jetted out at us from every direction. And whilst I might have managed last night without screaming, I certainly screamed as soon as those jets of water hit me.

"It's cold!" I gasped.

"Of course it's cold. If it wasn't, my kitten would start getting all sorts of naughty ideas and find herself getting even stickier. Paws behind your head."

I hurried to do as I was told... and I also decided not to tell him what I thought about the whole cold shower idea. I didn't want to spend a single second longer in there than I had to... so I had to be the best little kitten I possibly could!

I didn't really know what I wanted to think when he started to wash me. I was probably too numb with the shocking cold to think. Down my back and over my bottom - in as much as I have anything by way of a bottom to wash. Under my arms - that tickled - then down my sides. Then down my front and over my breasts, washing that bit of the stickiness away. My nipples were rock hard again but that was just the cold!

"Legs apart, Kitten," he ordered me before attacking my bottom bits simultaneously from the front and rear. It was another of those crazy, mixed up experiences that he enjoys inflicting on me and it certainly left me gasping - and I'm almost sure that wasn't just the cold.