Chapter Forty One - Driving Lessons

When I woke, the next morning, Mr Bossy was sitting next to me in the bed and was, as ever, busy on his phone. He looked down at me with his lovely, loving smile. He already had his pyjamas on and was looking as smooth and unruffled as ever.

"How are you feeling, Kitten?" he asked.

"A bit sore down below but very... content," I answered.

"Good!"

"And I'm a bit fluffy in the head with all the stuff you made me drink last night."

"I made you drink?" he laughed. "OK, I admit that I wasn't stopping you; I wanted to get you nice and relaxed. But I wasn't exactly pouring the stuff down your throat either! You can lead a kitten to amaretto but you can't make her drink!"

He made a move to put his phone down but I told him not to bother. "I'm going to snooze for a while longer." I said as I nuzzled into his hip.

"That's fine. I was just going to phone down for a coffee."

"Wake me when it arrives, please."

"Will do."

What he didn't say was that he'd wake me by gently rubbing one of my nipples between a finger and thumb and, by the time I was properly awake, he'd got me totally riled up. So I lay back, spread my legs inelegantly wide and said, "Go on... you can stuff it in me now!"

"Kitten!" he exploded.... But he smiled down on me then said, "I suppose I had that coming!"

He put his head under the duvet and kissed me on my sweet spot sending a wild surge through my entire body.

He popped up again, kissed me on the lips and said, "You smell of sex!"

"That's hardly my fault!"

"I'm not complaining! But, much as I would like to... stuff it in you now... I don't think I ought to. Your sore, 'icle body needs the chance to recover. Have your coffee instead!"

He gave me a hug and a cappuccino and I forgave him everything.

"Plans for today," he said when I'd drunk enough to feel vaguely human again. "I had intended to go for another stroll but looking at the weather..." we glanced up at the window where the rain was coming in sideways, driven by a fierce wind, "it might not be all that much fun!"

I couldn't really argue with that.

"But they do have a pool and health spa here so I thought we could do that this morning and then go on home after a late lunch. How does that sound?"

"Perfect," I answered. "I've got my piano practice and Mr Grumpy gets all grumpy about that sort of thing."

"I think you'll find he's unusually understanding today... extenuating circumstances and all that... but he might like to play through that new duet with you a couple of times!"

I smiled - that sounded like it might be fun!

"And would her ladyship care to take her breakfast in bed or downstairs in the morning room?" he asked

"Could we go down, please?" I asked. "I've not seen their morning room yet."

"Shower?" he asked.

"Good idea!"

He sort of rolled out of bed with me in his arms but my heart froze in horror when I saw the state of the bed sheets.

"Relax, Kitten!" he said, snuggling me up and kissing me. "There are some problems in the world that can't be solved by throwing money at them but this isn't one of them.