Appendix - The People In My Story

Cat, Catherine, Kitten: Me, myself, I.

Mr Bossy - also Mr Grumpy, Mr Fussy, Mr Lovely (occasionally), Mr Scary (ditto), Mr Pervy Pants (more often) and various other names: my master and the Anthony Lloyd, head of 'Anthony Lloyd Enterprises'!

Elroy: Mr Bossy's butler and general domestic fixer and organiser. Probably ex-military. May or may not be in a relationship with Caroline. He doesn't know and she isn't telling!

Mr Andretti: my lovely but distinctly scary adopted Nonno (Grandfather); leader of an Italian crime family.

Theresa, Terri: Mr Andretti's adopted Nipotina (Granddaughter); my friend and adopted sister.

Zi'Anna (Aunty Anna): Terri's lovely former governess and current chaperone.

Caroline: powerful though not particularly large middle aged lady; member of Mr Bossy's 'Enforcement Division'. She is sent to retrieve kittens that wander off and is very, very scary if you get on her wrong side but otherwise is only a bit scary and highly professional.

Dr Nil Patel, Dr Aniello: Doctor in hospital who was supposed to be patching up a poorly kitten but was rather more interested in getting to know Terri.

Miss Argyll, Cruella de Vil, Miss Behaviour: Yucky deportment teacher.

Maximilian Roth, Head of the 'Enforcement Division' and Caroline's boss.

Simone, Slimeball: Scary, slimy man who wants to steal me. Used to be Mr Andretti's nephew until he was disowned for treachery. Boo!

Jenkins: Immense security guard - quite nice once you get past the fact that he could probably tear you in half with his bare hands.

Mr MacPherson: Older colleague and confidant of Mr Bossy and supplier of 'Tablet'.

+++++++++
Coming soon... the sequel, 'A Cat Called Cat'.

- GN -