1-Admission! Titan Junior High

"[Y/N], wake up," a voice called to me.

"Wait... 5 more minutes..." a called in a sleepy unclear voice.

"[Y/N]... if you don't wake up right now I will cut your [Favourite anime character] body pillow."

"WHAT?" I yelled, "I'LL WAKE UP, BUT PLEASE I BEG YOU, PLEASE DON'T CUT [Favourite anime character], AXEL, PLEASE!"

"Okay," Axel, my older brother laughed, "Now go get changed I'll wait for you outside."

"Y'know, Axel," I whined, "I could go to school myself."

He petted my head and laughed, "We start school at the same time, why don't we go together, you better hurry up or no breakfast for you!"

"Wh-Wha? AXEL!"

Axel laughed as he closed the door. I got changed into the white formal blouse, blue ribbon, khaki sleeveless sweater and put on my grey socks. I combed my [hair length] [hair colour] hair into a [hair style] and opened the door, and yelled at my stupid older brother, "Aye, Axel where's my food?" I sat down at the table to see him already prepared a pancake for me. My [eye colour] eyes lit up, "Thank you!" I exclaimed and ate the pancake with strawberries, as I looked at Axel and realised something not right...

"HEY! WHY DO YOU GET TO HAVE PANCAKES WITH CREAM?"

"Well, my sweet little sister," he scoffed, "if you eat so many creams you'd get obese."

"Give me that!" I stab him off his chair with a fork and took his pancake, putting it in my mouth slow motion.

"No! My pancake!" He cried, I laughed at his drama, "Let's go."

We put on our shoes as we left to our school, Attack Junior High. 

"Yo, Levi!" My brother greeted his classmate. Since Axel's first year, he had been in the same class with the uninterested Levi Ackerman.

"What do you want, dirt-face bastard," he snarled.

"Aha, just saying hi, y' know," he laughed, "And [Y/N] here has finally started Junior High." He grabbed me and hugged me with one arm.

"Axel..."

"Tch, why would I care about that brat starting school?" He asked annoyed.

"Hey, [Y/N] would probably join the Scouts too!" He smiled,

"Wha? I never said anything abo-" he covered my mouth as Levi let out another 'Tch' and left.
"Well, see you after school, I guess..." he smiled back at me and went up to the classroom. I went up too and tried to find my classroom...

"1-1... 1-2... 1-3... ah! Class 1-4!" I found my class. It was quite empty, to be honest, I secretly took out the Attack on Titan doujinshi. I knew it wasn't allowed in school, and Axel tried to stop me last night, but I snuck it in after he slept. I read and inwardly drooled at how amazing [favourite AOT ship], such a great doujinshi!
Slowly, people entered the classroom, I heard a few of them had accidentally entered the Titan Building, quite amusing and stupid.

"ATTENTION! ALRIGHT, CLASS! HERE'S THE BREAKDOWN! YOU ARE ALL IN THE 104TH FIRST YEAR CLASS 4 HOMEROOM! ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF! I'M KEITH SHARDIS AND YOU WILL GROW TO HATE ME! AS YOUR TEACHER, I DO NOT WELCOME YOU WARMLY. RIGHT NOW YOU'RE NOTHING. MATTER O' FACT WHAT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW IS LIFE STOCK!" Mr Shardis screamed, yelled, very loudly shouted at all of us even though we're in a very small classroom, "NOW STAND UP AND SAY YOUR NAMES."

I watched everyone introduce themselves, some guy names Connie Springer got smacked for not knowing his organs, then there's this Eren Jaeger guy who wants to kill titans and is always yelling. Then this horse-face Jean guy started fighting with him.

What school have I got myself into?

Mr Shardis whacked them on the head as I snarled to myself, "Immature brats."

Then Mr Shardis pointed at me, "HEY YOU, STATE YOUR NAME AND BUSINESS!"
I stood up and salute, "[Y/N] [F/N], from Utopia Elementary, sir!"
He turned back to the middle of the classroom.

It was a girl with brown eyes and ponytail, eating an onigiri. She looked around and continued eating her onigiri.

"YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON MY BAD SIDE STATE YOUR NAME AND BUSINESS RIGHT NOW!"

She swallowed the food in her mouth and saluted. "Sasha Braus, Wall Rose South District Elementary! I am eating a rice ball with a cotton belly salmon centre and it's delicious!"

"Tell me Braus, why did you have to eat the rice ball in my class?" Mr Shardis asked in a cold monotone voice.

"Uh... are you asking me why people eat rice balls sir? Or are you asking me why I didn't go with a different kind like spicy mayo, barbecue, or beef?" Sasha then asked, looking blankly at Mr Shardis' stern face. She then ripped off part of her onigiri and handed it to the teacher. "Here sir, you can have half." She offered.

"Half...really?" She ended up getting punished as well, and the opening ceremony started.

"SALUTE!" Keith Shardis shouted.

"SIR!" everyone saluted.

"OKAY! ATTACK ON JUNIOR HIGH 104TH ENTRANCE CEREMONY BEGINS NOW! FIRST OFF WE'LL HAVE WORDS FROM OUR HEADMASTER!"

Then suddenly...

A bolt of thunder strikes the ground with a large titan, causing a large explosion.

Titans enter.

The ground began to shake, I fell and lost my balance but got caught by someone behind me. It was the one who vowed to kill the titans— Eren Jaeger.

cue dramatic slow-motion wind and pink sparkle background, also never forgetting the anime wow effect

"T-Thank you..." I said

A pink tint shone on his face, "N-No proble-"

"My gyoza!!!"

"My mom's fried chicken!!!"

"No not my omelette!!!"

"My tuna sandwich!!!"

"It's happening again. They take away what we hold most dear." Eren dropped me to the ground. He then yelled some more about the Titans and ran towards them to attack.

"Eren!" Mikasa cried. He grabbed two brooms from a random drunk janitor and jumped after the Colossal Titan.

"Yes! Go get him Eren!" Jean cheered.

Eren smirked and yelled, "SAY GOODBYE!"

And he fell.

Everyone looked at him and sighed in disbelief.

The Colossal Titan reaches out for Eren's lunch and eats it.

"NO! DON'T DO IT YOU MONSTER!" Eren cried.

The Colossal Titan swallows...

"MY CHEE-BURG STEAK!!" Eren yells.

Everyone has looks of disbelief on their faces.

"Cheese Hamburg Steak?" Ymir scoffed.

"He put his life on the line for that?" Christa questioned.

"What a chee-burg bastard..." Jean shook his head.

"I told you not to say it out loud...." Mikasa sighed.

Well isn't this just awkward, I never wanted to do something out of the ordinary, but guess he's different after all.

1088 word
Yay, I finally wrote proper fanfiction :D
I'm excited to write more Axel and [Y/N] brother-Sister relationship and to be honest, that's what I want to focus.
I cannot focus writing Levi scenes (because I go fangirling like any Levi fan) so sorry if he didn't have a lot of moments.