2-Pursuing! Titan Junior High

Sasha took a bite on three of her Pocky and said, "Come to think of it, the person who sits at that desk hasn't come to school." She looked over to the desk next to Eren's. She's right, that person hasn't come to school since the start of the school year.

"Oh, you mean Armin," Eren explained, "He really hates the cold, so he never comes to school during the winter."

"It's already spring," Connie exclaimed from behind.

"Just how much does he hate the cold," Jean sneered.

Mikasa said in her usual monotone voice, "But he should come to school soon."

"Yeah, why don't we check on him after school?" Eren suggested.

"Hey, you lot," Mr Shardis said from behind.

"Mr Keith!" Eren exclaimed, we stood up and saluted.

"You guys are the only ones who have not joined any clubs yet," he said.

"Club activities, huh? If there's a club where all you do is beat up Titans. I'd join in a heartbeat," Eren straightforwardly said.

"That's just like you, Eren," Sasha laughed.

"EREN JAEGER!" Mr Shardis yelled, we all saluted again and said in unison, "Yes!"

"You and Armin Arlert went to the same elementary school, didn't you?" Mr Shardis asked.

"Yes, sir!"

"Go collect the club admission form from him by tomorrow," he said, "If you fail, I'll put him and the whole lot of you into whatever club I choose, got that?"

Eren shivered and whined softly in fear.

cue the opening :)

After school, I waited for Axel at the entrance, not long after, he came up to me and asked, "Hey, you got any homework or stuff to do?"

I shook my head, he smiled, "Great! Levi and I are going out for a while, so you're coming along!"

"What? Why?"

"Come on! It'd be fun!"

"Fine, I can't stay home myself anyways, and I have nowhere to go," I pouted.

"Great!" he cheered, "Now let's go!"

He grabbed my arm as he ran out of the school, dragging me along.

"Wh-What the- slow down, Axel!"

"There he is..." Axel pointed at Levi in the distance.

"Aren't you going out with him?" I questioned.

"Yes but actually no," he smiled cheekily, "he doesn't know it."

"So you're stalking him," I softly whacked his head disapprovingly.

"Come on! Please?" he begged, I rolled my eyes and suddenly remembered, "Oh yeah, First-years are forced to join a club! Any suggestions?"

"Hmm... a lot of human clubs are fulled, so I don't know, we weren't forced to join clubs before, guess they changed the rules," Axel said.

I sighed, Axel suddenly carried me up and started running.

"W-Wait, Axel put me down!"

We stopped at a small bush as he put me on the ground, I whacked him on the head once again. Suddenly, a titan was at the middle of the road.