7- Showdown! Titan Junior High

"Hey [Y/N], where ya going?" Sasha asked me.

"I'm just going to buy some Yakisoba bread," I answered, "You?"

"EH?!"

I guess we read each other's minds...

We ran to the School Shop just as we left the classroom, it wasn't too far from our classroom...

"YAKISOBA BREAD, HERE I COME!"

Sasha and I ran over to the shop, the one and only Yakisoba bread! I got it, here it is!

CRASH!

Someone took the bread and ran off.

"Thank you Levi darling I'll pay you back the day before yesterday~" (I know I shouldn't watch dub but I did and Hanji actually said this and I regret nothing)

"Like hell, four-eyes!"

"Once again no Yakisoba life is so unfair..." Sasha cried, telling everyone the story.

"Well, does the same goes for [Y/N]?" Armin pointed towards my direction. I laid on the floor and muttered, "Life is merciless..."

I didn't listen to their further conversations due to my depression, and I laid on the floor until I was thrown at my desk.

The other Survey Corps first years and I brushed around the storeroom, why? Found out next on Disney Chan- (NO!). Okay, why? Well... 

I was reading some [favourite doujinshi] in the Scouts clubroom when Oluo burst in and yelled at me, "Oi, First Year, you shouldn't read Manga in school, y'know?"

I was really confused, didn't Levi said I could back in, I don't know, Chapter 3?

I ignored him but he wouldn't shut up and ended up biting his tongue and passing out. I put back my doujinshi and went out to Naruto run because I can. The other upperclassmen came back and complicated stuff happened, go watch the anime if you want to know, and then...

"PLEASE SHUT UP FOR A SECOND!" Eren yelled.

And here lies Eren Jaeger...

I mean Oluo, who bit his tongue.

And here we are, cleaning duty.

"[Y/N], get out of the box," Eren knocked on my box.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM I'M PLAYING MINECREFT!" I yelled at him. Mikasa flipped over the box open and I fell out, "OUCH MIKASA THAT HURTS PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY!"

"Get cleaning already!" Eren scowled.

"Fine, but don't yell at me you chee-burg bastard!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" he yelled as he proceeded to throw a broom at me, I avoided as the door opened behind me, as the broom smacked Levi right in the face.

Ouch...

"So, how's it going?" Hanji asked with a big smile, with her was Levi as mentioned, Mike and Axel.

"For some reason, I feel like I saw the same scenery last year," she smiled.

"Hey, when'd you start cleaning here?" Levi asked, wiping some dust from the floor.

"Let's see... I think it was about 10 minutes ago," Eren replied.

"Tsk."

Levi slammed some of the boxes as it stacked itself somehow.