3- Dodgeball! Titan Junior High

"The dodgeball tournament is tomorrow, we'll surely win!" Eren smiled as Mikasa, Armin, him and I walked into the classroom. Recently, I have befriended the three of them and some other people in our class.

"Can I say something," a voice said in front of us, it was Annie, "At tomorrow's dodgeball tournament... I'll use every ounce of strength to crush you. Prepare yourself!" She looked at Eren with a dark aura surrounding her. 

"What's her deal?" Eren questioned.

"A challenge note..." I said to myself, "Annie wants to challenge you to a battle."

cue opening

"Listen, guys! A ball-game tournament is an important event!" Jean yelled, "We, Team A from Class 1-4 will win the championship without fail!"

Dodgeball...

I hate sports, and I am not good at any either. I'd only enjoy sports in reading Shounen manga. Jean kept blabbering on how we have to win, and how we all have to play. What did I do to deserve this torture?

"Hey, Armin, where's Eren?" Jean asked.

"L-Looks like he overslept," Armin said.

There were two seconds of silence, then Jean yelled, "Damn you, Eren! My saga of popularity is-"

"Jean is noisy today," Sasha said, eating her sweet potato. 

I nodded, "And he's extra annoying, I don't even wanna play anyways."

"He kinda looks like he's enjoying it," Connie stated.

Jean then muttered something I am not bothered to hear, then I see Mr Shardis appearing from behind as he said, "I came to see what all this racket is about. Does it have to do with the fact that I don't see Eren Jaeger with you?"

Everyone besides, me, since I'm half asleep, and the calm Mikasa, was frightened.

"He went to the bathroom and we made a racket because Sasha farted," Mikasa said.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!" 

"You again..." Mr Shardis said, "Try to learn a little restraint."

Sasha started to shake Mikasa heavily, "Mikasa! That wasn't nice!" 

"Nice save, Mikasa," Jean said, Mikasa stuffed a piece of bread in Sasha's mouth as she calmed down.

"If I find anyone slacking off..." Mr Shardis announced before leaving, "I'll serve the whole lot of you as Titan food."

Everyone was frightened, but to be honest, I barely heard what he said, as I am barely awake.

"Hey [Y/N], are you okay?" Armin asked, "You seem a bit dizzy."

"I'm fine, Armin," I replied with a smile, "Just a little worn out, I guess." 

I did stay up to finish reading some manga, so it is normal I felt tired, who can resist the beauty from graphics to plot of the Attack on Titan manga.

A/N: I don't read the manga because I'm too scared to do so

"T-This is too dangerous," Jean said, "At this rate, we've just got to keep covering up and winning until he comes."

Everyone nodded, Jean continued, "Dammit! Now that it's come to this, we'll do our best!"

"Yeah!" Every exclaimed.

"Plus Ultra!" I exclaimed drowsily.

"YOU'RE IN THE WRONG FANDOM, [Y/N]!" 

A few moments later, the tournament began. We were up against Class 1-1's Team B. The opponent got the ball first, as Connie caught it when they threw it at us, but he's too stupid to understand the rules he passed it to the outfield attackers or whatever they're called, causing him and Marco to get out. Marco started to explain the rules to Connie, why is my class such weirdos.