8- Spine Chiller! Titan Junior High

"Attention!" Hanji announced. Us Year 1 students sat around the desk in the Scouts room, while our upperclassmen stood on the front, "Everyone did their best in the Sports Day games the other day. It was such a wonderful day!"

"Not," I sneered under my breath.

"However... I remember something," Hanji's glasses glowed into a blinding white, covering her eyes, "I remembered that you Year 1 students picked a fight with us."

Excuse me, Miss Zoe, weren't you the one initiating the battle?

"So in order to deepen our friendship, we planned an event," she stated, "It is... test of courage!"

She pointed at the blackboard, with the romaji of '肝試し (test of courage)' written on it, which I swear wasn't there before.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!"

*unintelligible words that are probably Japanese by author-san*

"In any case, school seems like a totally different place at night," Eren stated, peeking out from the lockers. Mikasa and Armin peeked out and started walking, Armin closely following, muttering, 

"I'm scared of the dark... I'm scared of the dark..."

Eren chuckled, "Armin, you scare easily."

"Hey, Eren, are you okay?" I asked, "Your legs are shaking."

"EH?! WHAT? NO I'M NOT, [Y/N]! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?"

"What do you see?" I heard a low deep voice from the back, I jumped. It was a tall blonde man with thick eyebrows. He was behind Eren, which frightened Mr Anger Issues.

"Sorry I scared you," the tall man apologized, "I'm Erwin Smith. I'm the advisor for the Attack Junior High Scout Regiment."

"We have an advisor?" I asked, shocked.

"Right! Our advisor!" Hanji introduced, as the big words 'そう!顧問!!' in romaji was written on the board.

"It's thanks to Mr Smith's help that we can use the school tonight," Petra explained.

"We just asked him to secretly borrow the key, though," Hanji stated, "Well, enough about that! Let's get started already!"

Hanji and Levi explained the other stuff, Eren, Jean, Mikasa, Connie, Armin and I were starting on the right stairs. We are starting before the upperclassmen.

"What?! The  upperclassmen aren't going first?!" Eren questioned.

"Hey, don't tell me you're scared..." Jean sneered.

"Don't be stupid! Unlike you, I really wanna take a test of courage right now!"

"What a coincidence! So do I! Although I don't like the fact that we agree on something!"

Of course, they don't want to go, they're both shaking like they're in the North Pole.

We entered the dark hallways, Armin is still being scared as he grabbed onto my arm. Reiner's group went first because Eren isn't moving.

We finally started.

I wish I was in Reiner's team, their people are less dumbfounded.

Jean and Eren were still arguing in the front, while Mikasa, Armin and I followed at the back, with Connie behind us. Besides, I could hear Mr Smith yelling at the back, but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

We arrived at the art room shorter than if Levi was time. It was full of paintings and there wasn't anyone. 

The board was written with a love umbrella of Krista and Ymir on the left, Sasha on the right with Reiner and Bertholdt on the top.