6- Love Letter! Titan Junior High

My brother had some project to do with his classmates, so I'm going to the library after school today. Guess it was already the day where Axel abandons his little sister. I'm going with Jean and Marco, I had a similar route with Marco, and Jean is going to his place.

Sasha and Connie are going to a ramen place, Franz and Hanna are lovey-dovey as usual, and Mikasa and Eren are going home together as usual.

"Anyway, don't you think your hair's too long," Eren said to Mikasa, "It could cause an accident during gear training, you know." He swayed her hair as they were leaving the school building.

"All right. I'll cut it," Mikasa replied.

Jean's face turned dark, I waved my hand in front of him.

"Hello? Hello? Earth to Jean? You there? Jean Kirschtein, hello?"

Jean grabbed Eren by the collar, "You bastard! I'm so jealous!"

"Don't be so direct, Je-"

"Huh?!" Eren exclaimed, shocked, "Let go of me! You're gonna tear my uniform!"

Mikasa scooped Eren up and carried him out of the school as he struggled. I caught Jean before he fell to the ground.

"Now, now, calm down, Jean," Marco attempted to calm him down.

"Geez..." Jean sighed, "Aren't there any girls who appreciate my char-"

He stopped and suddenly screamed.

"JEAN DON'T YELL LIKE A HORSE IN SCHOOL!" I yelled at him. It was a love letter.

"I ly-like you..." I read out from the letter, "Wait, there is someone who likes Jean?"

"Are you mocking me, [Y/N]?"

"Clearly," I laughed. 

He yelled again, like a horse of course.

"Morning," Eren greeted Armin, Sasha and I.

Sasha greeted back, "Good morni- eh?"

"Woah! That's one serious bedhead!" We exclaimed.

"I went to bed right after I took a bath last night," he told us.

"Geez... This is why you're still a kid," Jean mocked, "You kids don't know how to present yourselves." He put on a stupid pose as we noticed something wrong...

"HOLY FRECKLED JESUS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!" I exclaimed.

"Hm...? What's that smell?" Eren questioned.

"I guess a kid wouldn't get it. It's cologne," Jean laughed, "Co-lo-gne!"

"I smell a bathroom air freshener," Mikasa stated.

"Huh? Oh, you wanna know why I'm so cool?" 

"Well, not really..."

"It's because of..." Jean took out something from his bag, "this!" It was the love letter from yesterday.

"A love letter?!" Eren, Armin and Sasha exclaimed.

"No way! It's for you, Jean?!" Sasha exclaimed.

"I was thinking of the same thing!" I added.

"But the letter isn't sighed," Eren stated.

"Then you can't dismiss the possibility that someone's playing a prank, huh?" Armin said. 

"Don't be ridiculous!" Jean yelled, "I'm sure she's just shy!"

I was trying to hold my laughter, I could feel my face burn from that. Jean looked so dumb, and smells so dumb.