9-Sweet Summer! Titan Junior High

"Hey, [Y/N], are you going to the Summer Festival?" Krista asked as I entered the classroom.

"Summer Festival? Not interested," I replied, "Rather stay home, to be honest."

"Why not?" Eren asked, "It'll be fun to go together!"

"Eh, if I'd choose social activities or [fandom] I'd go for [fandom]," I replied bluntly.

"Look, [Y/N]!" Armin beamed, "[fandom] gifts are in the Summer Festival this year!"

My eyes lit up, and I bluntly decided and soul my soul to [fandom]...

"Okay! I'm in!"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

On that day, I wore my black yukata with a [pink/blue] belt and floral magenta and yellow patterns. which Axel chose for me in the morning, he wore a simple black T-shirt and khaki shorts. He went in a met up with the friends he was supposed to meet up with.

Reiner and Bertholdt arrived shortly, and they started discussing something they didn't let me hear.

Ymir, Krista and Annie arrived as well, Ymir complimented on Krista's yukata. Bertholdt tried to praise Annie, but he failed. Judging by it, there is a 120% chance Bertholdt likes Annie.

The others arrived too, so we went in together.

"H-Hey guys, would you like to play the shooting game?" Bertholdt asked.

"Oh, sounds good, "Jean replied.

Mikasa did it first, and she got a big prize, a big pork fillet cutlet, on her first try. She walked over to Eren and said, "Eren. This is for you."

"What's this all about?" Eren questioned ungratefully. I went to pick up the gun and tried, as the two continued arguing.

"You look like you wanted the Big Pork Fillet Cutlet."

I missed a little by the corner and got a small prize.

"What kind of look is that?!"

The stall owner, Ness, passed me an Attack on Titan keychain. Annie was next, she single-handedly held the gun and hit the jackpot. Why are the girls in my class so strong, even Sasha, but she needs food to work.

Mikasa and Annie started a battle, Armin and I knew that they had a crush on Eren since the dodgeball match. We watched as the two cleansed the prizes and got shooed away from the stand.

Sasha and Connie offered to buy us some shaved ice, but when they came back, it practically became coloured water. Jean complained about it at first, but Sasha wanted to take his too, making him change his mind.

I took a bite in my teal shaved ice, but it's water. Just then, Ymir purposely spilled Sasha's shaved ice onto Annie to make Bertholdt "have the spotlight and get his girl". And it worked, Bertholdt looked like he'd been stained with blood, and he just left to clean up himself, we decided to split up to find him.

I walked along the stalls, trying to find that tall tree human. After a long time, I still couldn't find him. I decided to go back to where we planned to meet up.

I continued walking, yet I still can't find our meeting spot...

Dang it, I got lost...

I wandered around, I don't recognize any of the stalls, maybe I was at the other side of the whole festival, it's quite big anyway.

"[Y/N]? You're here too?" I heard a familiar voice, it was Armin.

"Oh hi, Armin!" I smiled at the blonde boy, "Do you remember how to go to that pavilion? I think I got lost..."

"Oh! Um... I think I know the way... but I'm not sure..." he replied.

"Thanks a lot! Let's go back together!"

Armin and I walked back to the pavilion. The others were already there while Annie and Bertholdt didn't see us and having... their moment.

We went die-cutting. Somehow.

"How and why are we doing this?" I asked, "I want to leave."

"Argh! It cracked again!" Eren yelled.

I made one and it thankfully didn't crack, I am still saving money for Anime Convention in the future.

A short time later, the firework show started, I haven't seen a firework in a while since I never went to festivals often. It was a rare chance on this night.

Dang, I lost ideas for this so this chapter was short. I woke up 2 am this morning to watch The Promised Neverland, I think it scarred me.

Ray is cute.

That's it, that's all I have to say.

Bye.