Elementary school

In truth, Revali shouldn't be doing this. He knew this, but they were his friends', right? He would follow his friends example, even if it meant pushing the younger boy around. Revali almost winced at the hit to the stomach that Harth delivered to the blond haired seven year old. The kid nearly crumbled to the ground, barely catching himself from falling. Revali wanted to tell the boy to stay down, and he wouldn't get hit again but alas the swing came quick. Revali had to look away, after hearing another grunt.  He knew he shouldn't be picking on this kid, but he didn't leave and he didn't fight back when he was pushed to the front of the group.

Revali looked down at the kid who had blood running from his nose, and a bruise forming around his right eye. He didn't want to do this. Revali looked over his shoulder at Harth, who was giving him a questioning look for taking too long. Sucking in a breath, Revali swung his fist connecting with the kids jaw getting a small whimper to escape the boy. The group behind him cheered, but that did nothing to settle his rolling stomach as he watched the boy spit blood on the ground.

"Hit him again." Harth ordered as Revali hesitated. The kid was younger than them, but still the rest of his friends saw nothing wrong with it. "Come on Rev, hit him again." Harth growled as the nine year old crossed his arms. Revali hesitated before shaking his head and turning to his friends.

"Don't you think he's had enough." Revali murmured only to hear Harth laughing.

"So you don't want to listen to me. Then you can join h-"

"No I'll do it." Revali shouted as Harth smirked at him having won the little argument. Revali stepped forward again as the kid stared back at him with his ocean blue eyes. Pulling his arm back, he was about to swing when he heard a teacher shout from across the playground.

"Enough." Ms. Purah shouted as she stormed across the playground making Revali and his group flee. She huffed a breath bothering not to pursue them before moving to the boy on the ground, scooping him up gently. "You're okay Link. I got you. Let's get your injuries checked out." Purah muttered as she cradled the boy closer to her chest.

"I'm okay." Link muttered as Purah chuckled at the statement, walking past two of the other teachers who were watching the playground. They didn't pay her any mind, even when she snapped at them for doing nothing to stop the attack.

"You're a bit banged up, kiddo." Purah responded as they entered the hallway and headed towards the nurse's office. "Can you tell me who did this to you?" Purah asked, but she knew that Link wouldn't talk, he never told. Huffing a breath, she pushed her way into the nurse's office, depositing Link on the bed. "I have to call the matron of the orphanage, I'll be right back." She told Link before disappearing leaving him alone with the nurse.

New Legend of Zelda story! Hope you all enjoy!