Archery Range

"Are you sure you want to go?" Revali asked as they got to the bike. 6:37 on his phone as it blinked, but Link just handed him the helmet.

"It's a good stress relief and it occupies your mind. Plus if we stayed in the apartment... I might break down again..." Link admitted as Revali nodded pulling on the helmet. Link moved his bow case to the back of the bike strapping it on expertly before making sure it was tight enough. Revali huffed a breath getting on the machine before they flew out of the parking garage. They headed out of the city as the trees filled the space between the open fields and the city. They were beautiful, as they hovered over the road blocking out most of the light, allowing only certain streams of the golden rays through. Revali could stare at it forever as they turned down a dirt path and he gazed around the area. A metal farm gate sat in front of them blocking the path and Link, kicked the stand down and went to unlock it. Beyond the gate was wild, filled with plants that seemed to soar in all directions. The undergrowth filling the floor as vines twisted and turned up trunks and the humming of insects filled his head. Moving the bike past the gate and Link quickly turned latching the gate shut once again before he returned the machine. The bike hummed back to life as they trailed up the winding path until they reached the top of a hill.

Mipha was sprawled out on a blanket her back pressed against the soft fabric as she looked up at the approaching vehicle. Her bobbed red hair bounced as she sat up bolt straight, her blue t-shirt ruffling a bit before she waved. Daruk was off in the field setting up a few targets as Teba unpacked the three bags of food, setting them out around another blanket.

"You guys made it!" Mipha said, jumping to her feet as she rushed over to where Link was parked beside Mipha's car.

"Of course we did, I can't miss an opportunity to shoot my bow." Link said with a smile as he got off the bike helping Revali off as well. Unstrapping the bow case they went to join the others on the blanket.

"So Revali," Daruk started as he grabbed a container of food before plopping beside Teba, "how do you like Hyrule?"

"I like it a lot. A lot more than I like Rito."

"He wants to move here." Link informs as Daruk smiles before a hand hits Revali's back sending him sprawling to the ground.

"Sorry was that too hard?"

"Nope, just not prepared..." Revali whispers as he sits up noticing Link's small smile.

"You hit him too hard. You always hit people too hard." Teba states as Daruk chuckles before hitting Teba's shoulder getting the other to literally squawk before falling over. "You broke my arm!"

"He didn't. You're being dramatic, Teba." Mipha mutters. Teba groans before sitting up and grabbing a bowl from the pile before filling up his rice bowl with whatever he wants. Revali watches as the others start to create their dishes and silence overcomes the group of knights. It's strange, they are so quiet among each other, but then again, they might be trained that way.

"Mipha?" Mipha perks up at her name. "You're from Zora's Domain?" Revali asks as he grabs a few pieces of shredded chicken dropping them into the bowl.

"Yes, I am."

"How'd you end up here?" Revali questions as Mipha smiles.

"Well I came over here with my family when I was younger and met the royal family in Hyrule. I was so fascinated by the knights here, and after some convincing, my father allowed me to transfer here in high school and attend the academy with the others." Mipha said with a smile.

"You met the royal family?"

"Yep."

"What Mipha is failing to tell you is that she is a princess who relinquished her title to become a knight of Hyrule." Teba stated only to get a glare from the redhead.