The Reawakening

The Triforce shines against Zelda's skin, barely there as she tries to rub the dye out of her hair. Link's glows as the leather glove covers his skin hiding the Triforce from view as he pulls the master sword from its sheath. The statue of the goddess's eyes glow, in the throne room, the guards backs to it. Ganondorf's Triforce shimmers but his eyes are locked with Ruto's as he argues in defense of the princess. The guardian's eyes flicker for a few seconds, but are unable to be seen under the harsh light of the sun. The crimson Loftwing's eyes open as it breaks from its cage, taking to the air free of its restraints.

Revali feels the ice cold air as it trails through his lungs, and the wind as it beats against his body. Urbosa senses electricity as it courses through her veins as the stinging of sand scratches at her skin. Daruk feels heat rising at his back and the quaking of the earth on the stable ground. Mipha has the sensation of water rush against her skin and an almost inhumanly warmth in her hands. Teba smells the pines of a forest that isn't near, and the wild wind whipping through his hair.

A seal holding a wicked, evil cracks. Pink and black magic seeps forth as it slithers through the air, seeking out its host.

~~
Hope you guys are liking the story so far