Fight

Medoh swerved around the guardian as it swung a claw out trying to catch the bird. Revali gripped the crimson feathers tighter as he ordered the loftwing higher as Mipha tore into the nearby guardian's wiring. Her guardian sputtered, trying desperately to reach the Zora as it swung out, the trident catching the claw before Mipha pushed it away from her. Her attention snapped to the opening she was standing in, as she hooked the prongs of the weapon into the wires ripping them out as she went.

Teba flew between another's large legs as it slammed a claw down where the loftwing was moments ago. Pulling back on the string, he sends a glowing blue arrow towards it's eye only for the machine to move to the side dodging the attack. Urbosa was on the ground cutting away at her own guardian's legs as it stammered on the two legs it had left, before crashing to the pavement. Grabbing an arrow from his quiver, Revali let the projectile soar as it struck his opponent's eye as sparks escaped the machine.

"Heads up!" Teba yelled as he spun after Revali as his guardian toppled over, the lights flickering off as it crashed into a nearby building.

"You good?" Revali asked as he pulled another arrow on the string and sent it sailing at Teba's guardian. The machine sputtered as the arrow hit it along the gap of its body and head, as it tried to reach out a strike.

"Nice shot." Teba laughed as he sent an arrow into it's eye effectively killing it. Revali pulled on Medoh's feathers as he watched Mipha's guardian fall to the ground, the magic leaving its body. Urbosa quickly ushered a few people away from her downed machine as she rushed over to Mipha to help her out of the hole she made. Swooping down, Revali pulled on the strap forcing Medoh into a hover as he floated a few feet above the two women on the ground.

"I thin-" Mipha held up a hand as Teba landed beside them.

"Go help them. We have it covered here." Mipha said as she wiped some of the oil off her hands on her uniform. "Go!" She yelled as Revali gave the three of them a nod before ordering Medoh into the air as they headed towards the castle. Diving under a burst of magic, the two continued forward their speed increasing with each beat of wings. A clatter of electricity caught his attention as he noticed Daruk fighting off a blight. Revali turned Medoh in the direction, preparing to fly over before a roar came from the castle. The black and pink magic soared upwards as tendrils tried to lash out at the loftwing and rider as they swooped around the incoming attack.

"Come one let's find-" Revali cut himself off as a piece of the castle toppled and a monstrous creature ripped from the stone. Pink flames rushed along its back as two black tusks tore into the remains of the castle wall in front of the beast. A hoof slammed onto the ground as the monster threw back it's head in a roar, the flames on its back rising with anger. Magic surged off the beast as it swung its head to the right, breaking down another wall in the way, as it ripped its way through Hyrule castle. "Oh...." Revali mumbled as he forced Medoh to dive, before pulling an arrow from his quiver. The arrow sang from the string as it struck the beast in the head, but the creature didn't even blink as it started forward, its eyes focused on the city. Another blast of magic threatened to knock them from the air as Medoh dodged the attack, before righting himself.

A familiar hum caught Revali's attention as he spied Link's bike come flying out from the garage it was stored in. The knight rushed after the beast as Zelda held tight to him, hoping not to fall off. Swooping low, Revali soared above them as the princess blinked up at him before raising her hand. The Rito leaned down, hooking his hand with hers before pulling her up behind him.

"How are we stopping this thing?" Revali asked as he cast the monstrous boar over.

"I need you to take me back to the castle." Zelda ordered as Revali glanced at her before pulling back on Medoh's feathers forcing the bird up and back. The princess's arms wrapped around the man's stomach as he soared into the giant hole the creature made. "My wing, hurry." Revali nodded guiding the loftwing up the stairs and towards the princess's room. "Second door on the right." They landed a door away from the princess's room as she leapt off the back of the bird, before rushing in the unknown door. Revali could hear the roaring of the beast as it started its rampage on the city. He should be out there, but he knew that Zelda would never take him away from the battle unless it was needed.