Chapter 3-Civil? No, thanks.

So basically i got the idea of them holding hands from that picture above and damn it's so cute! Now, enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person

Harry woke up to find Draco next to him, reading a book. Probably studying for NEWTs. Draco was just turning the page when he saw Harry woke up, but only half opened eyes. "Finally, I've been waiting for ages for you to wake up. Get up, I'm starving." he said and shut the book before placing it on the nightstand. Harry took his glasses and sit up. "Why didn't you just wake me then? Surprising, really." he said.

"If I woke you up, Potter, you'll end up being in bad mood and I'll be the one who have to deal with you for the rest of the day. Now come." Draco tried to get out of the bed when he  was pushed back on the bed. He saw Harry still sitting on the bed with his eyes closed. "Potter, get up! I'm starving now!". Harry growled but eventually got up.

"Wait, don't we need uh, shower? How the hell are we going to take shower? i am NOT taking shower with you, Malfoy." Harry said, now fully awake. "Stupid Potter, are you a wizard or what?"Draco said before casting a cleaning charm on himself and Harry let out a low "oh yeah" then do the same as Draco. They then change their clothes, using magic too of course.

"Let's go." Draco  dragged Harry out before he could reply. It's currently 8.45 in the morning and not many students are out yet. Lucky for them, they can avoid people. As they arrived in the Great Hall, Draco and Harry made eye contact, having the same thought in their mind. "We're going to MY house's table." Harry said quickly before Draco say anything. "What no! I am NOT going to sit with bunch of Gryffindors!" he protested. "Ugh Malfoy, can we just go to my table for breakfast then your table for lunch? Stop being a prat and now let's go. You're the one who's been saying you're starving since I woke up." This time, harry dragged Draco toward the Gryffindor table where there were not too many people there, including Hermione.

"Hey Harr- why are you holding hands with Malfoy? Are you two, er.... bo-"

"NO!" shouted they boys in unison causing many eyes stare at them immediately. People who hasn't notice their hand holding situation gasped and some their eyes widened. The hall were fulled with whispers and murmurs. McGonagall stand up and said "Silence! Mr Potter and Mr Malfoy are under punishment for their behavior toward each other, and that explained their situation. Now, if I see any of you fighting with each other, I warned that you'll be getting the same punishment.".

Finally the hall was back to silent but there are still some students looking at them. Harry and Draco took a seat beside each other obviously, but as far as they could. "Oh Harry, I'm so sorry for you. But Professor McGonagall have got some points though. I'm going to wake Ron now, he made such a big fuss about you not coming back from dinner last night. Bye harry."  Hermione kissed her on the cheek and leave the hall. 

"I thought Granger's with Weasley?" Draco said, but more like question. "Yes she is." Harry replied shortly. Wait, how am I going to eat? he thought. "She kissed you on the cheek though?" Draco took the goblet next to him and pour some pumpkin juice for himself.

"So? She did that many times already. Why are we talking like we're friends now? And I can't eat with my right hand stuck with your hand now." Harry frowned. If only Hermione stayed, he thought. "Weasley have got to talk to her girlfriend about kissing some other boys. And I'm just asking out of curiosity, we're not friends, and nor will we be." Draco then gave Harry his pumpkin juice and put some food in his plate before he added, "Here. You should be glad you're stuck with someone who's kind enough to help his enemy."