Chapter 25-The End

Third POV

After some times of waiting for Draco who's still unconscious in the hospital wing, Harry sighed and went to his room. He took shower early knowing that he won't go to his own room this night. He took his homework and stuffs he need then went back to the hospital. 

On his way there, he bump into someone. Ginny. 

"I'm sorry. Oh Harry."

Harry walked away without saying anything but was hold by Ginny. "Wait, can we talk? Please?"

"Ginny, please go away if you're about to talk about our long broken relationship again."

"No, no it's not that. Please, listen to me."

Harry sighed but leaned on the wall. "Fine, please make it quick. I need to see Draco."

"Malfoy? Why's he in hospital again?"

"None of your concern Now speak."

"Okay. I just want to say, I'm sorry. I really am, for everything I did. I admit that I was involved in the Astoria thing, but I swear I backed out before she even done that. I realized how wrong it is, and I shouldn't interrupt your love life. Even when I am jealous of you and Malfoy. It really is stupid of me to think I should ruin your relationship with him just because I have feelings for you. True, I love you. But then you love someone else. I should've understand you about breaking up with me. But I was just, too sad. And I couldn't bear it. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me." Ginny was struggling not to cry. She wiped her tears away but it kept forming back.

Harry stare at her and sighed. He hugged her then said, "Okay, I forgive you. We could still be friends, okay? I'm sorry too for breaking your heart, but I'm in love with someone else. You can find someone better than me." He let her go but kept his hand on her arms. Ginny smiled weakly and nod. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I hope you'll be happy with Malfoy." She said wiping her tears away.

"Thanks Gin. Now, I need to go. If you see Ron or Hermione, can you please tell them I'll be at the hospital with Draco?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, thanks. I'll go now, see you around Ginny." Harry gave her a warm smile before walking away. People might say that he forgave her too easily, but that's because he could see the sincerity in her eyes. He know her, she'd never fake her cry. 

He went into the hospital wing then put his stuff on the couch near Draco's bed. He then sat on a chair, bringing it next to Draco's bed. He sighed and took Draco's hand in his before kissing it lightly. "Please wake up soon." Harry muttered to Draco. Madam Pomfrey came to see Draco. 

"You two are like my special patients. For the fourth time in a 6 months!" she exclaimed. Harry chuckled weakly. "You can't stay here Potter." she said causing Harry to frowned. 

"Why not? Please, just this once. Please let me stay for the night, I can't leave him. Please, Madam."

"No, you can't. Unless you re injured and need to be treated then you can. But you are perfectly healthy so there is no reason for you to stay. Out before 7.30 pm.''

"Please, Madam Pomfrey. My boyfriend's unconscious, that's the reason I should stay. Besides how do you expect me to sleep peacefully knowing that he might die anytime?"

"Oh boy, he's not going to DIE! He just fainted, for Merlin's sake."

"It's the same thing. Imagine he woke up in the middle of the night, he need water or food or anything, but you're not here. Please, Madam. Besides, I could take care of him. Then you can at least rest a bit. Please."