Chapter 9-Amortentia

Harry's POV
"Potter wake up"

"Potter. Potter!"

"Weaselbee is here, she want to talk to you now."

I quickly jump and get out of my bed, ready to run. But when I opened my eyes, I only saw Draco. I groaned and sit down on my bed while Draco laughed. "She's that bad then?" He asked and I rolles my eyes. "She's been asking me to date her again even though we broke up like month ago."

"God, she should give it a rest." Draco said and I nod before I got up from the bed to take my towel and went to shower.

As I finished, I saw Draco still on his bed, fully dressed. "Why didn't you go first?" I asked him while trying to find my robe. "I don't know, I feel like waiting for you I guess. We still have 30 minutes anyway." He answered. I have a feeling that he's staring at me but I ignored it. "Oh, okay then." I continued after a while, "Quit staring at me.". He looked away as I look at him and he cleared his throat before saying, "I'm not staring. You done? Come on Potter.".

I finished dressing and didn't bother to comb my hair at all because it's useless. "Yes. Why are you still calling me Potter?" I asked him with my raised eyebrow. "What do you want me to call you then? Honey? Babe?" He joked. Yes, that's better. "If you insist." I smirked and his eyes widened so I said, "You know what I mean Draco. Call me Harry, stop with the 'Pottah'." I laughed. "I'll try, Harry. God that's weird." He said as we walked out of the room.

He stare at me and said, "Do you not know how to comb your hair? Or use gel?". I rolled my eyes and huff. "I hate gel, and I don't comb because it won't lay flat, ever. In your case, you should stop using gel you know. You look better without it." I said and I messed with his hair causing him to back away and groaned. "Hey! I spent 10 minutes fixing my hair and now you ruined it! And is that a compliment from you Potter? I mean Harry?" I laughed. "Yes, it is. And I didn't ruined your hair, it's better now, really." I said and he ran his hand through his hair trying to fix it again.

"Fine. But here, revenge." He too messed with my hair but I didn't dodge. Instead I says, "Okay, it looked a bit more messy now but I don't care.". He groaned and we entered the Great Hall together. Some people stare at us and we parted ways to our own table. Ron and Hermione greeted me and Ron said, "Hey Harry, you guys made up then. And why does Malfoy's hair looked like he has just been shagged?" Ron raised his eyebrows and I shrugged. I didn't tell them about my feelings for Draco yet, because they'll freak out, especially Ron.

|||||||||||||||||

"Alright class, I  believe I'd already introduce Amortentia to you during 6th year. Now, I want you to brew it. Before you start, may someone remind us again what Amortentia is? Ah of course Mrs. Granger, again." Professor Slughorn said after all Gryffindors and Slyhterins were in the class. 

''Amortentia is the most powerful in existence. It causes a powerful infatuation or obsession from the drinker. It has a distinctive mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from it in characteristic spirals." Hermione explained briefly. "Yes correct, that's 5 points for Gryffindor" Hermione smiled in satisfaction as she gained points for our house. How can she still bloody remember the past 2 years' education?

Slughorn wrote the ingredients and the steps on the blackboard then instructed us to brew it with our partner. So I went to the front seat with Draco(knowing he won't seat at the back and he's stubborn) before I went to the back of the classroom to take all the ingredients needed. Draco need not to instruct me to take the ingredients because I was doing it willingly since he's probably going to brew it mostly. 

"This is advance level so we need to be careful  Potter. Try to not mess it up." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. He started brewing it and would sometimes instruct me to do somethings. He won't allow me to touch the potion though. "Okay good, now we're finished." he said. "It does supposed to look like this, right?" I asked him, trying to make sure. "Yes, it's close to like this. Go call Slughorn." He told me.