Chapter 18-Prank

Third Person(I'm doing third person a lot now)

"You're so cute."

"Shut up Draco, you've been telling me that for the past two minutes"

"Adorable."

"Shu-"

"Cute. You're so freaking cute. How can you be so cute Harry?"

"....."

Draco pinched Harry's cheek making Harry groaned in annoyance.  

"Draco. Stop it."

"Your skin's so soft. Let me hug you."

"No."

"Come on Harry. You're so cute, I can't resist you."

"Don't made me hex you."

"Come onn, I wan-"

"Silencio" Harry pointed his wand lazily at Draco whose mouth is open but no voice is coming out. Harry grinned and closed his eyes. He felt Draco kissing him on the lips so he opened his eyes looking at Draco weirdly. "What now?" he groaned. He knew Draco was asking him to took off the spell. So he took it off.

"Harry! I'm your boyfriend! How dare you hex me!" Draco pouted.

"You made me do it babe."

"Ugh, cute."

"You're not going to stop are you?"

"No. Unless you kiss me."

Harry then kissed him sweetly on the lips, his arms on Draco's waist. "There. Now let me sleep."

"Okay. Goodnight babe."

"Goodnight."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The next morning, Draco woke up alone on his bed. His first thought was, where's Harry? He went to the bathroom to check on him but there's no one there. Maybe he went breakfast early. But harry's never the type that wakes up early. Draco took a quick shower and put his clothes on then hurry to breakfast. On his way there, he didn't see any presence of Harry.

As Draco went into the Great Hall, he immediately look around for Harry but to no avail. He gave up then sit down on the Slytherin table with Theo, Blaise and Pansy. "Hey, have you seen Harry?" he asked. "Harry? Who?" Blaise asked with his eyebrows raised. "Ha ha real funny Blaise. Tell me have you seen him?" he asked again.

"Draco, who're you talking about? As to what I know, there's only one Harry in this school. But he's in fourth year. Do you even know him?" asked Pansy.

"Are you kidding me? Harry Potter, the boy who lived, the boy who killed voldemort? My boyfriend?" Draco rolled his eyes feeling annoyed with his friends. "Come on tell me. Is this some kind of a joke or what?"

"Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend? You're gay Draco? What are you talking about? Did you have some sort of dream or what?" Theo asked whilst eating his sandwich. "Fuck it stop joking around!" Draco got even more annoyed and stood up then went to the Gryffindor table. 

"Hermione, Ron, where's Harry? I haven't seen him since morning. Do you know if he went anywhere?" Draco asked. "Who?" asked Ron.

"Oh Merlin please. Your best friend. Harry. Harry Potter. Please stop joking around." Draco said.

"Sorry, but we don't have any best friend called Harry Potter. It's always been the two of us only, right Ron?" 

"Yeah. Sorry Draco, but perhaps that's just your imaginary friend."