Chapter 10-Camera

Harry's POV
That night, Draco and I lay on his bed(I went to his bed of course) together when an owl swooped inside our room through the slightly opened window. Draco stood up and went to the owl, taking the package from the owl. The package was big, in a box. Draco opened the box while he made his way back to his bed. "What is it?" I asked Draco.

He didn't reply me until the box was fully opened to reveal a camera. "It's my camera, I owled mother to send it to me this afternoon. I wanted to capture our moments together, precious moments." he smiled at me and I smiled back. "Aren't you sweet Draco?" I teased and he rolled his eyes playfully. "Come on then let's take picture together." I took the camera out of his  hand and pulled him closer to me. I took our picture together, then the picture was printed out.

I gave it to him and he smiled. I pulled him into a passionate kiss and silently took a picture of us kissing. It turned out good. "You could've warned me you know." he said and I chuckled. "where are you going to keep all this picture?" I asked him and he shrugged. "In a book, and my room at Malfoy manor." I nodded and took more picture of myself, then him. The pictures were of course moving. 

"Hey Draco, let me keep this and this one, please?" I asked showing him the picture I wanted which are a picture of him and us together. "Okay, just take it. Not this one though." He pointed the picture of us kissing and I grinned. "Sure, thanks." He put the camera and the pictures on the nightstand and lay properly on the bed. "Goodnight Draco." I said and went back to my bed with the pictures.  I took off my shirt and threw them on the floor. As I lay on my bed, I stare at the ceiling and got up.

I went back to Draco's bed, pulling his mattress away and got in with him. Luckily the bed was big enough for the two of us. He scoot over and look at me questioningly which I returned with a grin. "You sleeping here? In the same bed with me?" he asked. "Yes, why not? Unless you're uncomfortable?" Instead of answering, he wrapped his arms around me and I happily wrapped my arms back around him. "Now we're cuddling." he said and I laughed. 

"You're so adorable Potter." he compliment. I blushed and said, "I'm not.". He buried his face in my hair and mumbled, "You are.". 

"Do you really like me Draco?"

"Merlin. This is like your third time asking me that. Yes Harry, I like you. Only you." 

"Awe, that was so touching. But what about Greengrass?"

"Oh, her. Well, I don't have any feelings for her. I was only dating her because I need distraction from you."

"Oh, good. Stay away from her."

"Jealous aren't you, Potter. Don't worry, I wi- wait Harry. That day when we fight, when I told you about the kiss with Greengrass-" I groaned and roll my eyes. "Awe stop being jealous Harry." he laughed and pecked my lips before continuing, "Anyway, is that why you were mad at me? Because you're jealous? Tell me, please?" he pleaded. How could I resist that look?

"Fine. Yes, I was mad because I saw you kissing her. That was stupid, really. I shoudln't have been upset over that thing."

"You're just so fucking cute you know? You have to get use to me calling you cute." he smirked and I sighed. "Fine now really, goodnight."

"Goodnight Harry."

||||||||||||||||||||||||

I was woken up by a kiss, from Draco of course. I don't have to open my eyes to know it's him so I kissed him back. He pulled away after like 3 seconds and smiled. "This is a better way to wake you up. Now come, wake up." He got up from the bed and I sat up. "Draco, let's save water." I smirked and he looked confused. "What?" He asked. "Save water. Let's take shower together." I answered and his eyes were wide opened.