Chapter 13-I Love You

Harry's POV

"Morning Draco." I whispered in his ear but he didn't move. "Draco. Draco. Dracooo wake upp. Wake. Up. Draco." He groaned and slightly opened his eyes a bit. "Draco wake up now." I demanded. "It's weekend Harry" he said in a low voice and I went on top of him. "No, wake up. I'm bored." I said.

"Ugh Harry. I love you but you're so annoying right now. I wanna sleep." He said and I froze. Did he just..... Did he...? "What? Wh- what did you say?" I asked to make sure I'm not wrong. "I said I love you but yo-" he opened his eyes immediately causing me to jump a little. "I, I mean, um, I w-"

"I love you too." I whispered, smiling broadly. He didn't blink for a moment and then grinned. "Really? You love me?" He asked and I nodded before kissing him.

"Harry, wake up."

"Harry"

"Potter"

"Babe"

I groaned and opened my eyes to see Draco on top of me. It's a dream. He'll never love me like I love him. Stop dreaming Harry James Potter. "Hi." He smiled. God that charming smile I fall for. "Hi cutie." He laughed. "Now you're calling me cute. You're cuter." He said. "Whatever. What do you want to do today?" I asked him and he lay besides me thinking. "I'm thinking, maybe spend time with friends? We could invite them here. You bring your friends, I bring mine. If you're okay with that?" 

"You're going to introduce me to your friends? Sweet. I'm okay with that. But would you be okay with Ron?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I'm okay with that. But I can't promise I won't hex him if he says something insulting." I laughed and smacked his arm. "Okay. Let's take shower." I said and he grinned. "Together?" he asked and I nodded. "If you want, which I'm sure as hell you're more than happy to do that." He laughed and we got up from the bed then headed to the bathroom together.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Third Person

That afternoon, all Harry's and Draco's friends were in their room hanging out. After some minutes of arguing who have to go to the kitchen to get the butterbeer and some glasses, Harry and Draco finally gave up and went to get them themselves while the other sits in the room. Hermione have no problem getting along with the Slytherins since she's already friend with Pansy. Ron was  having an awkward moment, but tried his best to be civil with them as the Slytherins too were being civil.

"Guess it's kind of a good idea to invite them all over right?" Harry whispered in Draco's ear as their friends were all laughing over Theo's joke. "Yeah, I hope they get along. Weasley's behaving." Harry smiled and nodded. Draco kissed Harry's nose causing him giggle. Suddenly they hear a click voice and broke apart to see Pansy with Draco's camera. "Awe so cute." Pansy said, taking the picture.

"Hey, do you mind respecting someone's privacy?" Draco said. "What privacy? I've been in your room so often and you never mind about it." Pansy smirked. Draco rolled his eyes and took the picture from Pansy making Pansy annoyed. "You know what? I forgive you since this picture really is cute." Draco smiled looking at the picture. He showed Harry the picture and he too smiled shyly. "Thanks for forgiving me your highness. Now give me back that picture, I want it." Pansy said sarcastically. 

"Why would you want the picture of them?" Hermione asked her. "Oh, I just like keeping pictures of my friend. Draco give it back." Pansy tried to take back the picture but Draco didn't let her. Instead, he put the picture in his pocket and took the camera from Pansy then kissed Harry. He took the picture of them and give it to Pansy. "Ooh yes! Thanks bitch!" Pansy smiled while Ron and Hermione winced. "Bitch? You called your friend bitch?" Ron asked curiously causing Blaise, Draco, Theo and Pansy laughed.