Chapter 24-Pensieve

Warning:Light Smut, really light smut. Nothing much. On with the story then!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person

The next morning, Harry woke up with a broad grin on his lips as he recalled what happened yesterday. "Morning babe." Harry whispered to the blonde next to him. "Mornin." he mumbled. "Get up now. I'm starving." 

"Why are you always hungry?"

"Oh shut up. Get up now."

"5 more minutes."

"I'll shower first then."Harry huffed. "No, not yet." Draco pulled him back and wrapped his arms around Harry tightly so Harry won't be able to escape. "Draco, do you want me to die?"

"What? No, of course no. Why?"

"Then let me go so I don't die of hunger."

"You're so dramatic."

"You love it."

"Mhhm."

"Draco... I'm serious, I'm hungry. Please." 

"Okay, okay." Draco let him go, but not before he kissed Harry on the lips. Harry smiled then went to the shower. 

At breakfast, Ron and Hermione could tell that something happens with Harry seeing as he was smiling like an idiot. "Mate, stop smiling. That's creepy." Ron said. "Sorry." Harry still couldn't stop smiling though. "Okay, what happened? Let me guess, about Draco?" Hermione said after a while and Harry nodded. "He said he love me yesterday." Ron and Hermione smirked. 

"Anyway, I can't hang around for long, need to go to the hospital wing to get Draco's potion."

"He still gets the headache?"

"Yeah, when his memories come a bit. It mostly came when we did things we've done before. Sometimes when he look at our pictures."

"If he could just see it all, like looking at your memories." Ron mumbled as he was chewing his chicken. Hermione's eyes widened and she look at Harry. "What?" Harry asked. "Don't you get it? Show him your memories!" Hermione said making both boys still confused. "Ron you're a genius!" Hermione kissed her boyfriend's cheek.

"Oh um, thanks. Never heard anyone says that to me before. But why?" Ron said. 

"You still don't g- Oh really boys?"

"Just tell us." Harry said.

"Pensieve! Don't you remember Dumbledore giving you 'lessons' about Tom Riddle? He showed you his memories, right? So, do that. Show Draco your memories of you two together! Maybe that'll help a bit."

"Oh. OH, now I get it. Heh, I am genius." Ron smirked. "So, you gonna try that mate?"

"Would McGonagall allow it though? I certainly am doing it, but McGonagall's one strict woman."

"Oh, just persuade her. I'm sure she'll understand." Hermione said. Harry smiled and nodded. "Yeah, okay. I'll try, thanks. Well, I'm going now. Wish me luck, bye." Harry walked out of the Great Hall and was just about to turn to the corner when he felt somebody pushed him lightly on the wall. "Hey love." Draco smiled.

"Hi" Harry replied and kissed him shortly. 

"Where are you going?" Draco asked as they broke apart. "Hospital wing."

"What?! Are you hurt? Where? Did you have fever?" Draco brought his palm to Harry's forehead with a worried look on his face. Harry chuckled and took Draco's hand in his. "I'm not silly. I'm just taking your potion. Yours about to finish. I don't want you hurting. No need to worry about me."