Chapter 7-Messed Up

Third Person

They were staring at each other, not blinking. Emerald green meet gray-blue. No words are spoken, but both knows what they wanted. Soon enough, their lips met, forcefully. Fighting for dominance, Draco won and his tongue slipped into Harry's mouth. Moans and whimpers escaped his mouth and they both want more. Being impatient, Harry's hand went down to Draco's pants. He unzipped it quickly and Draco worked on Harry's shirt. 

Both boys were now naked, with only their boxer on. "I want you, now"  whispered Draco in Harry's ear. Harry flipped them and now Draco was underneath him. Harry rocked his hips forward and backward for some times then his lips parted from Draco's. He then kissed Draco's neck and jaw, biting his soft spot until Draco let out a moan which made Harry grew more impatient. He then removed Draco's boxer then his own. Draco wrapped his legs around Harry's waist before Harry slip one finger inside his entrance. Draco moaned in pleasure and soon Harry put another fing-

Harry woke up feeling hot and sweating. What the fuck was that dream about? He looked down and saw himself, hard. Why was he dreaming about Draco Malfoy, of all people? It was 6.50 in the morning and Draco was still asleep. Harry sighed and went to the bathroom to deal with his business. He found himself wanking over Draco, and he came within minutes. Why was he thinking about him? Ugh, shit. It's just been like 5 days since he became Draco's roommates and now he's wanking over him. He couldn't help but think Draco is hot, really hot. Especially with his messy hair, and thigh jeans. How can one not think of him as hot though?

Once he finished casting a cleaning charm on himself and the bathroom, he went out as quiet as he could. He looked over to Draco's bed and saw that he's awake, leaning on the bed. His legs were stretched out and he was staring on the black wall. "Oh, good morning Potter. You're done wanking?" Draco smirked and Harry felt his cheeks burned. Damn, he forgot to cast a silencing charm. "Shut up. Did I woke you up?" Harry went back to his bed and rolled over. "How could you not when you were moaning? Who did you think of anyway?" 

"No one, and can you not ask me things like that?" Harry replied. "Fine. I'm going to shower." Draco got out of the bed and grabbed his towel. "shower? 7 am? On weekend?" Asked Harry curiously. "Yes Potter" Draco went into the bathroom and quickly cast a silencing charm. When he heard Harry moaning and groaning, he was hard. To tell the truth, he has in fact imagined how it'd feel to have Harry in his mouth, or the opposite. He turned on the shower and quickly deal with his business too. 

Draco's POV
Fuck Potter for making me feel like this. I don't know what this feeling is. Do I like him? Do I have feelings for him? Am I gay? No certainly not, I may be bisexual but, I've never have feelings for boys. Malfoys aren't gay. Surely not. Maybe I just need someone to release all this lust feeling. But who? Astoria? Yeah maybe her, she's been crazy for me since the beginning of the year. I'll try her.

I'll asked her after I visit mother then. I finished showering and went out to find Potter now rolling on his bed. "What are you doing rolling around like a 5 year old child Potter?" he stopped rolling immediately as he heard my voice. he does look cute when he rolled though. What? Oh Merlin Potter is affecting me. "Nothing, nothing." he said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to visit my mother today, so I won't be back until evening." I told him as I dressed up. Of course I didn't tell him that I'm going on a date with Astoria today, but I don't know why. 

"Oh okay, say hi to your mother." he said, I was about to nod when I realized what he just said. "Say hi? To my mother? From you? What? You're not even close to her." I said. His eyes grew wide and I knew there's something going on. i'm not stupid. "Oh uhh um, I mean she does saved me during the war so, um it's not wrong is it?" he said. He was being suspicious but I'm not going to push him, knowing that he's a really stubborn prat.