Chapter 11-Love

Draco's POV
At about 5.40 pm, the four of us went back to our own room, Pansy went to Slytherin and Granger went to Gryffindor. Harry and I went straight to our room and when we were in, Harry kissed me but I pulled away after 2 or 3 seconds and he gave me disappointed look. "Draco, what's wrong? You've been like that since in the library. Please tell me." harry pleaded. "Nothing." I answered and he sighed. 

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling and Harry lay beside me. "Go to your own bed Potter." I scoffed then mumbled in a low voice,  "it's not like we're in relationship, just like you tell Granger.". He look up to me and raised eyebrow. "Wait. Is this because I tell Hermione we're not boyfriends? Oh Merlin this must be it, isn't it." He asked and I shrugged. 

"Awee come on Draco." he said. "Fine then. Harry what are we? Didn't you say you like me?" I finally said. "Yes I do like you. I'm sorry. I wasn't sure what we are when Hermione asked, so I tell her we're not, because we haven't talk about it. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad." he hugged me tightly and put his head on my shoulder. I hugged him back and say "Okay, I forgive you.".

He pulled away smiling broadly and asked, "So will you be my boyfriend then?". What an obvious question but I answered anyway. "Yes, yes I will." I smiled and he took my hand in his. He pulled me in for a kiss then he asked, "Shall I go to my own bed now?". I quickly shook my head and pull him closer to me. "No, no no no. You're staying here." He laughed and he ran his hand through my hair, playing with it. 

He was still playing with my hair when I took his glasses away and sat up, studying his glasses. "Hey! Give it back, I can't see clearly!" he groaned and I dodge. He tried to get it back but again I dodge then he kissed me but I pulled away after some time. "Trying to trick me Potter?" I smirked. "Ugh give it back Malfoy." he demanded and I somehow placed the glasses on myself then he stare at me no longer struggling to get it back.

"You know what? Keep it, you look so cute in it." he said and I laughed. "Really now? Thanks but I don't think I can wear it any longer, it's hurting my perfect eyes." I said and took off the glasses before giving it back to him. "I was struggling to get it back just now and when I wasn't anymore you easily give it back to me? Huh." he sighed and I ruffled his hair. "Cute" I mumbled.

"You're mine, and I'm yours. Isn't that perfect?" he said. "Yes, it's so perfect. More than anything." I answered and he grinned. Damn his eyes, always distracting. How can I never realize this years before? "You know, it hurt as hell when you rejected my friendship back in first year. I thought we could be best friends. I never had real best friends that time. And after the war Pansy and Blaise came, and they were my first best friends." I confessed and he raised his eyebrows. 

"You were being a git that time. You still are though." he said. "But I'm your git." I smirked. "Yes you're my git." we laughed and I kissed his nose. "Who would've thought we'd end up being couple? If we were told about this when we were younger, I swear we'd just laugh it off." I said and he replied, "true."

Harry's POV
"Draco, where's your camera? I want to take picture of our first day being boyfriends." I asked him. He took out his wand and summoned the camera. We took several of them and I keep 2 of them. "Shit I forgot about homework." I cursed and hurriedly got up to my desk. 

"I told you to do them in library." Draco said as he lay on his bed. Of course he'd finished his. "Come help me..." I whined and he got up too, going to his desk which was next to mine. He pulled his chair closer to me and said, "Lucky you got a smart boyfriend.". I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled. "I'm sure is babe." 

He froze. "Babe? Wow, keep calling me that." I laughed and continue doing my homework. "Okay, now help me please." 

"Okay, but you have to pay me back." he smirked. "What is it?" I asked.